DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

8 minutes ago, Buftex said:

The fact that we have this trash the White House not bothering you, or DC Tom (or any of the rest of the PPP wack-pack), is no surprise...but his having affairs isn't really the problem.  It is how he tried to cover them up...where the money came from, and yeah, the election finance laws that were broken.  He denies that the affairs ever took place, but goes to great lengths to cover up...makes a lot of sense.  Not sure what it means that you think "rehabbing the country" means turing it over to this gluttenous pig... if he continues, the economy will go off the cliff with him...

Are you saying that if Trump continues piggish behavior with women, the economy will tank?

19 minutes ago, westside said:

Have you seriously considered getting professional help? 

What a worthless poster you are. Just a bag of sh it on fire you are. You are the type of person that Trump depends on, uneducated (seemingly), angry and with no ability to even articulate what you are angry about. You need flushed! 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

What a worthless poster you are. Just a bag of sh it on fire you are. You are the type of person that Trump depends on, uneducated (seemingly), angry and with no ability to even articulate what you are angry about. You need flushed! 

lol, momma's little boy

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

LOL, Trump's little turd 

Flush! 

That's what President Trump said to Hillary, Flush.

I think you have some type of crush on Trump. Does he turn on? Do you feel a tingle up your leg every time you see him on TV?

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Every time you post something like this, it just fills us all with glee, as a reminder that Hillary lost to a little turd.

I know, your hyperpartisanship for sure is more important to you than your country. You are gleeful Trump is President instead of that competent women. I get that! 

Funny thing, you and Putin are gleeful for the same reason. Congrats 

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

A competent woman would have won against the Trumpster.

A competent rutabaga would have won against Trump.  

Certain people just have this cult-like belief that Hillary Clinton was the end-all and be-all of presidential candidates.  Hell, she's not even the end-all and be-all of presidential candidates with the last name "Clinton."

McCabe’s Bogus Witch Hunt Of Jeff Sessions Confirms Worst Fears About FBI/DOJ Politicization
by Mollie Hemingway

Original Article

Thousands upon thousands of media reports over the last year and a half have intimated, suggested, or flat-out asserted that President Donald Trump is a traitor who colluded with Russia to steal the 2016 election from Hillary Clinton. What this widely held theory lacks in evidence, its diehard supporters in the media and other anti-Trump bastions make up for with their faith-filled conviction of its truth.

13 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Certain people just have this cult-like belief that Hillary Clinton was the end-all and be-all of presidential candidates.  Hell, she's not even the end-all and be-all of presidential candidates with the last name "Clinton."

That belief is understandable given the billions of $ spent propping her up and the additional many billions worth of free PR provided by the media.  Her story would make for a great upper level college marketing case study.  How to build the perception of a positive brand from mostly negative accomplishments and characteristics.

14 hours ago, DC Tom said:

He beat all the Republicans, too. And he didn't need the EC to pull that off. At least more voters turned out for Hillary 

13 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

That belief is understandable given the billions of $ spent propping her up and the additional many billions worth of free PR provided by the media.  Her story would make for a great upper level college marketing case study.  How to build the perception of a positive brand from mostly negative accomplishments and characteristics.

You are joking right? `

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

He beat all the Republicans, too. And he didn't need the EC to pull that off. At least more voters turned out for Hillary 

You are joking right? `

I don't think he was joking, and it seems as though the marketing campaign worked on you.

12 minutes ago, snafu said:

I don't think he was joking, and it seems as though the marketing campaign worked on you.

Ya, and the propaganda campaign waged against her for decades seems to have worked on you and the rest of the idiots claiming she murdered people. 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Ya, and the propaganda campaign waged against her for decades seems to have worked on you and the rest of the idiots claiming she murdered people. 

For decades, she's been her own self-promoter.

I don't know about any propaganda campaign against her.  Must be a vast right wing conspiracy, right?  I'll look out for that now that you point it out.  Thanks for cluing me in.

2 hours ago, garybusey said:

Keep thinking Manafort wasn't a plant. 

Its going to end up as a better twist ending for you. 

Just now, garybusey said:

Can you change your handle Special Counsel Nanker since you know so much? 

The information is all out there for you to see. Just because you refuse to look at it and Nankee does doesn't give him any inside info. 

It it just keeps you well behind the curve. 

Just now, garybusey said:

Now Manafort's a plant? Got it!

Not now. Always. Been saying that for months. Again, if you read with an open mind rather than closing it to your partisanship you'd see. 

Ask yourself why, if Manafort was being indicted for Trump related issues, the entire indictment is from years BEFORE the campaign or before he worked with Trump. Ask yourself why Podesta Group - one of the most powerful lobby groups on K-Street - closed immediately after manafort got indicted. 

The evidence is clear. 

Manafort, Papadopolous = plants. 

People argue Page was too but I disagree. 

1 minute ago, garybusey said:

Now Manafort's a plant? Got it!

Actually, it's not a "now" thing.  He's been claiming that to be the case for months now, and while this particular claim lacks the backing with direct evidence that most of his claims have had, given the context and landscape, and the scant bits of evidence he has shown, I find his claims plausible, though not actually probable at this time.

• Like (+1) 1