DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

30 minutes ago, LA Grant said:

Pithy and useless, as expected.

"tl;yi" — may as well be "Tom lazy; you insightful." Well shucks. Thanks b!tch.

Too long, you're an idiot actually.

You have all the insight of a garden gnome.

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Too long, you're an idiot actually.

You have all the insight of a garden gnome.

Thats being mean to gnomes. 

LA Asshat admits he doesn't read yet makes definitive statements about 100page threads which are demonstrably untrue. He's too dim to be a gnome. Gnomes are at least intelligent enough to stand upright. Pretty sure LA Asshat still walks on all fours. 

Sessions didn't just appoint Huber, Huber has already been working for two months at least. And Sessions didn't appoint a federal prosecutor (months ago) because he MIGHT be indicting some folk... 

The he hammer is coming. And as this thread and the others have been chronicling, it's going to land on a lot of big names - none of whom are 45. 

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/29/sessions-federal-prosecutor-evaluating-alleged-fbi-doj-wrongdoing-no-second-special-counsel-for-now.amp.html?__twitter_impression=true

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-supporters-share-more-fake-news-junk-news-oxford-study-a8199056.html

Trump supporters share more fake news on social media than any other political group, according to a new study from Oxford University.

Researchers studied more than 13,000 Twitter users and 47,000 Facebook pages in the days leading up to President Donald Trump’s State of the Union Address to determine which social media users spread the most “junk” news.

They discovered that Trump supporters on Twitter shared more unreliable news than all other groups combined. On Facebook, extreme conservatives share more junk news than all other audiences put together.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, LA Grant said:

"Hey , check out at this ridiculous hysteria the media is trying to spread about Trump."

"Yep, another **** article about Trump, it's a media blitz, this crap is everywhere, almost every headline." 

Nothing like an article from two months ago about fake news - while ignoring the numerous examples in this very thread where we have been MONTHS ahead of the curve. 

LA Asshat still thinks Obama tapping Trump tower is fake news. That's because he's not interested in learning or challenging his own preconceived notions. He's just interested in tribalism and spreading ignorance. 

Give ver it up, LA Asshat, you've lost. You just don't know it yet. 

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Nothing like an article from two months ago about fake news - while ignoring the numerous examples in this very thread where we have been MONTHS ahead of the curve. 

LA Asshat still thinks Obama tapping Trump tower is fake news. That's because he's not interested in learning or challenging his own preconceived notions. He's just interested in tribalism and spreading ignorance. 

Give ver it up, LA Asshat, you've lost. You just don't know it yet. 

Who ever could have guessed that the resident militant neo-Marxist would opine that we must trust the Ministry of Information to tell us what news it true, what news is false, and that those who oppose the Ministry itself are prone to believing the second kind.

• Like (+1) 1

President Trump Should Play Hardball With Robert Mueller
The Federalist, by George Parry

Original Article

FTA:

To my dismay, the president’s counsel have totally cooperated with Mueller. According to media reports, they have voluntarily produced more than a million pages of documents and made administration witnesses available for interrogation. At one point, Trump’s lawyers even publicly hinted the president might voluntarily submit to an interrogation by Mueller.

There’s Very Good Reason to Be Hostile

All of this appears to be premised on counsels’ stated belief that the Trump campaign did not collude with Russia and that the president did not obstruct justice by firing FBI Director James Comey. Fair enough, but given the toxic, highly partisan atmosphere in Washington, Mueller’s glaring ethical shortcomings, and the Hillary Clinton sycophants who comprise his staff, it is irrelevant whether Trump is innocent.

Based on the declassified House intelligence committee Republicans’ memo and the Senate Judiciary Committee’s referral to the Justice Department of British spy Christopher Steele for possibly lying to the FBI, it appears that the hierarchies of Comey’s FBI and President Obama’s Justice Department conspired to save Clinton’s candidacy by running a fake investigation of her unsecure private email server and conducting illegal electronic surveillance of the Trump campaign. If Trump somehow managed to win the election, their backup objective was to take him down and end his presidency.

All of this raises the question of the true purpose of Mueller’s investigation. Is it an honest search for the truth or a continuation of the anti-Trump plot hatched during the campaign?

I was always against Trump firing Mueller, but this thing is so far off the rails that it needs to end.

I now believe Trump should fire Mueller. 

It will totally unhinge the stupid left/Trump hating morons, but it needs to be done for the sake of this country.

Either Mueller needs to be fired or he needs to reverse his attack mode to the REAL obstructionists............... THE LEFT.

2 hours ago, njbuff said:

Either Mueller needs to be fired or he needs to reverse his attack mode to the REAL obstructionists............... THE LEFT.

This is the ticket I think, and an order that Sessions should put on Mueller.... 

I know, Sessions recused himself, but remember, he recused himself from the Russia investigation. Now that Mueller has crossed that line, and is investigating things beyond the scope of the Russia investigation, Sessions most certainly could step in and either restrict the investigation to only Russia, or redirect it.

I doubt he will, but he certainly has the legal authority and should do it

• Like (+1) 2

:lol: nonsense. 

You know it's nonsense because if it were true, he wouldn't be able to talk about it without jeopardizing Mueller's GJ. 

It won't stop the asshats from breathlessly believing it (without thinking it through) 

Funny how Sessions is suddenly a target again... Right after he announced he's had a GJ Aand prosecutor working for six months. 

Too late. :lol: 

On 3/30/2018 at 2:35 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

LA Asshat still thinks Obama tapping Trump tower is fake news. That's because he's not interested in learning or challenging his own preconceived notions. He's just interested

Never mind that the same article was discredited on these very pages back in February.

Yet, the moron keeps trying.

• Like (+1) 1

First, Stone is a troll. Hitching your wagon to his trolling is not going to end well. 

Second, it's AMAZING to me that Assange was a hero for the left when he was publishing W's information on the war but when he did the same to 45 the narrative switches. 

... It's almost as if principles are secondary to partisanship. 

Third, Assange has no connection to Moscow or Russian IC. This has been proven time and time again yet some people never learn. 

:beer:

55 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

First, Stone is a troll. Hitching your wagon to his trolling is not going to end well. 

Second, it's AMAZING to me that Assange was a hero for the left when he was publishing W's information on the war but when he did the same to 45 the narrative switches. 

... It's almost as if principles are secondary to partisanship. 

Third, Assange has no connection to Moscow or Russian IC. This has been proven time and time again yet some people never learn. 

:beer:

Well if Deranged Asshat says it, it just has to be true!

2 minutes ago, garybusey said:

Well if Deranged Asshat says it, it just has to be true!

No, see that's the thing Gary. I'm not saying these things - REALITY AND THE EVIDENCE are saying these things. 

Its to not an opinion that Stone is a troll - he happily admits it. It's not an opinion the left worshipped Assange while he was publishing truth about 43. It's also not an opinion that WikiLeaks has no affiliation with Moscow or the GRU/FSB. 

But if you want to peddle conspiracy theory without fact, your op is a great first step. 

Secondly, get your own insult. Call me whatever you wish - but Asshat is mine and has been for years. ;) 

Thanks, cupcake. 

10 minutes ago, garybusey said:

Sorry, anyone who claims Wikileaks is not in cahoots with Russia is an asshat. Spare your sources and kindly get bent.

Prove that they are. I'll wait. 

... Oh, you can't prove it. Ask yourself why you can't prove something you're so certain is true that the mere suggestion it's false throws you into a tizzy. 

(The answer is because what you believe - without evidence to support it - is false). 

How many damaging publications has WikiLeaks made to Russia's strategic goals? HUNDREDS if not thousands. 

If Assange were working with Russia why is he stuck in London rather than Moscow? He had plenty of chances to seek asylum there - but didn't. Why? Putin would have him killed. 

See? I have evidence to back up the facts. You have wishful thinking and a narrative you bought without bothering to think it through for yourself. 

That is why you lose. 

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Prove that they are. I'll wait. 

... Oh, you can't prove it. Ask yourself why you can't prove something you're so certain is true that the mere suggestion it's false throws you into a tizzy. 

(The answer is because what you believe - without evidence to support it - is false). 

How many damaging publications has WikiLeaks made to Russia's strategic goals? HUNDREDS if not thousands. 

If Assange were working with Russia why is he stuck in London rather than Moscow? He had plenty of chances to seek asylum there - but didn't. Why? Putin would have him killed. 

See? I have evidence to back up the facts. You have wishful thinking and a narrative you bought without bothering to think it through for yourself. 

That is why you lose. 

Hang on...between Israel Shamir, The World Tomorrow, and Snowden there's enough there to credibly make the argument in my mind, no?

5 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Hang on...between Israel Shamir, The World Tomorrow, and Snowden there's enough there to credibly make the argument in my mind, no?

No. There's just smoke. The evidence is in the publications. 

Putin does not take kindly to assets who work against his interests. He's petty. We've seen this time and time again. Assange has done great damage to both Putin personally and his geopolitical goals. 

Not sure how snowden fits into Assange/Russia - remember Freedom of the Press turned against WikiLeaks quite unexpectedly once Snowden became president. (Though that's a much more interesting story w secure drop, Schwartz et al). 

The only direct "evidence" ever presented to link Assange and Putin came from Clapper and Brennan's now thoroughly debunked ICA report in January of 17 - and even that evidence was just a supposition. 

IMO Assange is an anarchist, he will bring down anyone or anything. He's not a state sponsored asset. Though it's convenient (and necessary) for him to appear to be in bed with Moscow for the "hacking" narrative to have merit. 

But forensic evidence shows its baseless. As are the claims that WikiLeaks is a Russian cut out. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No. There's just smoke. The evidence is in the publications. 

Putin does not take kindly to assets who work against his interests. He's petty. We've seen this time and time again. Assange has done great damage to both Putin personally and his geopolitical goals. 

Not sure how snowden fits into Assange/Russia - remember Freedom of the Press turned against WikiLeaks quite unexpectedly once Snowden became president. (Though that's a much more interesting story w secure drop, Schwartz et al). 

The only direct "evidence" ever presented to link Assange and Putin came from Clapper and Brennan's now thoroughly debunked ICA report in January of 17 - and even that evidence was just a supposition. 

I'm not saying he's working for Putin or anything like that, but you can't say he isn't sympathetic toward the Kremlin. I'm pretty sure Assange advised Snowden to seek asylum in Moscow...supposedly he was chauffeured there by a WikiLeaks employee. And he (Assange) was very quick to discredit the Panama Papers, which admittedly could be due to job security :), but either way I find him aligned with Putin (at least obliquely) more often than not. I mean yes, they differ on Syria, but even that disagreement was aired on RT of all places when they carried his talk show. 

3 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

I'm not saying he's working for Putin or anything like that, but you can't say he isn't sympathetic toward the Kremlin. I'm pretty sure Assange advised Snowden to seek asylum in Moscow...supposedly he was chauffeured there by a WikiLeaks employee. And he (Assange) was very quick to discredit the Panama Papers, which admittedly could be due to job security :), but either way I find him aligned with Putin (at least obliquely) more often than not. I mean yes, they differ on Syria, but even that disagreement was aired on RT of all places when they carried his talk show. 

I'm more than open to hearing more evidence. Always. :beer:

But I was speaking about WikiLeaks being an asset. Being aligned from time to time with a foreign actor doesn't mean that organization is working for them or thier cut out - that's the only key point I'm driving home. 

The Snowden stuff is a much deeper conversation I can go into when I'm back in the states. You raise a good point - but I suggest looking in and tracking the evolution of Snowden/Assange after that defection. Specifically in relation to FPP and Secure Drop. It's fascinating. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm more than open to hearing more evidence. Always. :beer:

But I was speaking about WikiLeaks being an asset. Being aligned from time to time with a foreign actor doesn't mean that organization is working for them or thier cut out - that's the only key point I'm driving home. 

The Snowden stuff is a much deeper conversation I can go into when I'm back in the states. You raise a good point - but I suggest looking in and tracking the evolution of Snowden/Assange after that defection. Specifically in relation to FPP and Secure Drop. It's fascinating. 

Will do. I'm admittedly fuzzy on Snowden post 2015 or so.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, GG said:

These things happened in 2015 & 2016?

The foundation of Trump's political future was being laid coverrtly, you don't understand.  The spin being put in this is incredible. 

All of this would never have been uncovered if Hillary would have won like she was supposed to do!

47 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

The foundation of Trump's political future was being laid coverrtly, you don't understand. 

By the Clintons, no less! This was all part of the plot to get Hillary elected by defeating Trump!

5 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

By the Clintons, no less! This was all part of the plot to get Hillary elected by defeating Trump!

D33p S7a73!  :ph34r:

Install trannygregs tinfoil hat!

Wurr at wawrrrr. Dey tuuk urr freedum!

28 minutes ago, row_33 said:

is this over yet, Mueller has admitted there is nothing at all here?

No, it's not over. He still has a jaywalking case and an instance when a Trump aide was violating a D.C. noise ordinance for playing his car stereo too loud.

4 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

The foundation of Trump's political future was being laid coverrtly, you don't understand.  The spin being put in this is incredible. 

All of this would never have been uncovered if Hillary would have won like she was supposed to do!

3 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Right on both counts.

The Clintons first had to make sure that Trump was in Putin's pocket by selling Putin Uranium.

So plain to see.