DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Sessions did it. Not Trump. 

And he did it on the recommendation of the non partisan Office of Professional Responsibility - who were acting on the findings of the IG. 

Indictment for Andy is next. They couldn't knowingly give him a pension when they know (and I think they do) that they're going to indict the guy. 

But sure. Make it about Trump if it helps. 

I don’t believe that for a second and I think Trump made a big mistake with his mentions on Twitter. This one is going to bite him in the ass. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Good luck with that. He has every right to fire whomever he wishes in the DOJ - or tweet about it. 

And Andy has every right to tell what he knows. Trump is out of control. This is going to get fun! 

4 minutes ago, thebug said:

And Andy has every right to tell what he knows. Trump is out of control. This is going to get fun! 

Uh... Andy should NOT be talking right now. Nor should Comey (who's about to go on a book tour). If I were representing either man that's what I'd be telling them. 

Their arrogance got them in this spot in the first place, and it will absolutely be their downfall. 

These people rigged the system to spy on political opposition. That's not a right or left thing. It's not a conservative or liberal thing. It's something that should shake every single American to their core regardless of party. If you doubt that, imagine if Donald Trump were being accused of the same malfeasance of hijacking the most invasive surveillance tools in the IC and using it to spy on democrats. You'd lose your mind - rightfully so! 

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Uh... Andy should NOT be talking right now. Nor should Comey (who's about to go on a book tour). If I were representing either man that's what I'd be telling them. 

Their arrogance got them in this spot in the first place, and it will absolutely be their downfall. 

These people rigged the system to spy on political opposition. That's not a right or left thing. It's not a conservative or liberal thing. It's something that should shake every single American to their core regardless of party. If you doubt that, imagine if Donald Trump were being accused of the same malfeasance of hijacking the most invasive surveillance tools in the IC and using it to spy on democrats. You'd lose your mind - rightfully so! 

You have proof of this? 

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, thebug said:

Trump is really bad at hiring people. 

Having worked a few Federal contracts I can honestly say Trump is not the first executive of the Federal branch to oversee poor hiring choices

But he is the first with no qualms to fire them

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Loads of it. 

More importantly, so does the OIG and Sessions. You haven't seen anything yet. 

I look forward to it. If it’s legit, then cool. Right now it looks like a witch hunt to me. We will see. 

Just now, thebug said:

Oh, hold on Trump wants 20 million from Stormy? Is that some kind of refund? Like 10% back? 

Your Trump is bad at hiring people narrative seems to have failed so you deflect to Stormy

Trump paid Stormy $130k

Trump wants $20M

You think that's a 10% refund?

More like Trump is looking at a over 15000% return on his investment.  That's like 10 times what Fancy Nancy says welfare returns on the "investment"

7 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Your Trump is bad at hiring people narrative seems to have failed so you deflect to Stormy

Trump paid Stormy $130k

Trump wants $20M

More like Trump is looking at a over 15000% return on his investment.  That's like 10 times what Fancy Nancy says welfare returns on the "investment"

No, Trump obviously sucks at hiring. That Is a fact.

10% refund was in relation to how much he must have had to pay her for sex. 

Edited by thebug

47 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Nope. Only Russian collusion. 

I thought he said it in his confirmation hearing that he'd recuse himself because of his bias against Clinton as he was a Trump surrogate during the campaign.  Maybe I'm wrong.

1 hour ago, OJABBA said:

Another aspect of Trump's hiring/firing (aside from his own uh, "intensity") is that he pretty much only has people in DC to choose from, and figuring out who is Swamp, who isn't, who is competent and who isn't, can't be very easy. 

Not true...he has the whole FOX News stable of talent at his disposal too.

7 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Trump paid Stormy $130k

Trump wants $20M

More like Trump is looking at a over 15000% return on his investment. deposit. That's like 10 times what Fancy Nancy says welfare returns on the "investment"

Fixed it for you.

• Haha (+1) 2

8 hours ago, thebug said:

No, Trump obviously sucks at hiring. That Is a fact.

10% refund was in relation to how much he must have had to pay her for sex. 

well, that's simply not true. he sucks at hiring if the changes in the admin are contrary to the model he chooses to follow. if he's following his business model, then the only real question is whether or not he feels he's successful in delivering what he wants to deliver. 

there was a time folks thought he sucked as a candidate...buy his plan worked to perfection. That IS  a fact. 

8 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I thought Sessions recused himself from anything related to the Clinton foundation.  I can't fricken keep up anymore.

19 minutes ago, garybusey said:

He did - under oath!

As posted multiple times, Friday´s firing of FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe by Attorney General Jeff Sessions was based on a report from the Office of Professional Responsibility.

Remember.

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

As posted multiple times, Friday´s firing of FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe by Attorney General Jeff Sessions was based on a report from the Office of Professional Responsibility.

Remember.

Got ya.  I'm going to wait for the IG report to come out as the punishment at this point is out of proportion with the alleged crime.

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

Got ya.  I'm going to wait for the IG report to come out as the punishment at this point is out of proportion with the alleged crime.

His alleged crime is lying numerous times to the IG and under oath. 

Lacking candor (as the FBI calls it) is one of the most serious offenses you can commit as an agent. It's drilled into their heads. If any street agent got busted for what McCabe did he would have been fired without question. 

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Addendum: Compare that to Flynn. Flynn lied (maybe) under oath about something which was not illegal - and he had his life ruined. 

McCabe lied numerous times under oath about something that WAS illegal...

You're the one that's been following this closer than anybody.  The liberal spin on the Flynn guilty plea is he plead guilty to a lesser crime because of his involvement with the Turkish government?  Is that a possible explanation?

Doc, he didn’t tell the truth while under a pointless investigation. Something anyone would get trapped in if the prosecution is determined enough.

Martha Stewart was another one who got unfairly hammered by this nonsense. 

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

Getting fired seems well in proportion with the alleged crime.

Wonder why Strock and his honey bunny Page are still employed at the Bureau. Is it that the IG needs to keep them employed there in order to waterboard them, or perhaps they're spilling their guts and Horowitz is making them write out long hand all of the 30,000 emails and texts that they "lost"?

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Wonder why Strock and his honey bunny Page are still employed at the Bureau. Is it that the IG needs to keep them employed there in order to waterboard them, or perhaps they're spilling their guts and Horowitz is making them write out long hand all of the 30,000 emails and texts that they "lost"?

Definitely think they are cooperating. Same with Priestap.