Do you FINALLY think there is organization, structure and...

identity within the Bills universe that will lead to success or is it more the same old same old?

I say things are on the up and up as McDermott himself gives this team an intense identity that hasn't been seen within the Bills in a long, long time.

What do you think?

I am glad there seems to finally be one main throat to choke (coach McDermott) with everyone working towards his vision. I didn't really care if it was the coach, GM, or a czar type, I wanted a singular vision.

This appears to be the closest we have been to this in some time.

Sure sounds kissy- kissy now. Time will tell when the season get under way and the heads butt on who will be on the roster. I can see why Gaine came north with family and took a lateral move so thats fine. Sounds like a lot of young smart heads are coming togeather for one goal. I love it so far.

One thing I have noticed in watching the pressers with the Draft Class, Coach and GM is these people are all very well organized, professional and well spoken.

I'm so happy to be done with Coach Clown and a few of our recent players who could barely even put a simple sentence together!

Nope.. show me the baby 1st

but if this team starts showing its typical 8-8 tendencies the wheels will come off fast and the Pegulas obviously do not know how to keep that from happening

after what I've witnessed with this and the Sabres org I'm just reserved to 100% show me 1st..

all I see are the usual cliches and politically correct answers in pressers. Once the real heat starts coming will see if this is going to work or not

identity within the Bills universe that will lead to success or is it more the same old same old?

I say things are on the up and up as McDermott himself gives this team an intense identity that hasn't been seen within the Bills in a long, long time.

What do you think?

As a generally skeptical person, count me as one who thinks it almost has to be better. I did not like the 1st round draft selection, but getting the extra draft pick showed that McDermott has more discipline than Whaley. Getting rid of Rex and Doug was a great, wonderful move that should pay instant dividends.

If Tyrod can improve and he should with a healthy Watkins, a wild card berth would not be that far out of the question.

Jmo.

Nope.. show me the baby 1st

but if this team starts showing its typical 8-8 tendencies the wheels will come off fast and the Pegulas obviously do not know how to keep that from happening

after what I've witnessed with this and the Sabres org I'm just reserved to 100% show me 1st..

all I see are the usual cliches and politically correct answers in pressers. Once the real heat starts coming will see if this is going to work or not

As far as the Bills are concerned, the new hires are getting praise around the NFL. That's a good sign.

I am on record as saying I love what has happened, and is happening, at OBD. About 30 years past due

Yea. Pretty much where I'm at.

Could be a perfect storm if these guys have a clue. The Patriots reign SHOULD be coming to an end in a couple years when Brady retires.

Why when he retires? We have beaten him before so why not US to send him into retirement by taking the next few AFCE titles away from him, and keeping him out of the Superbowl?

What do you think?

..."on paper", FO/Administration/HC "young guns" are shaping up to be the best gang since Polian era..sure as hell looks better than the post Polian patchwork debacle(s)........

Curious... Did anyone but McDermott a HUGE pizza with Bills designs on it?

That didn't look very appetizing... not at all

That said - it's a change. A big one.

To an outsider, stitching together patterns and varying comments, I think Peg decided to start running the organizations his way with his choice of people- Probably opting to leverage what got him where he is instead of capitulating to all the voices advising how 'different' football is from his other businesses.

Maybe it'll work, maybe not.... but at least it's different

What do you think?

I think so. Add accountability into the mix as well.

Honestly the most excited I've been in an offseason in decades...please let it equate to wins and playoffs....

Give it time.... Nothing this hard happens over night. I'm encouraged.

Yeah - this feels different.

Look - we had years of bargain basement. I give Ralph all of the credit and honor I can for building the only contender we had and keeping the Bills in Buffalo. But he was very frugal.

The Pegulas will spend whatever it takes. They got fooled by Rex, but they deserve a mulligan. I think McD and Beane are the real deal. They both live for this game, and they have a track record.

This is the turning point. For reals.

Give it time.... Nothing this hard happens over night. I'm encouraged.

....Pegulas rightfully were blinded by the lights of buying TWO sports franchises...think there is a learning curve?...how about Jones (1989 minus the JJ years where he pushed him out of the way) or Boy Danny Snyder (1999)?.....TP did not write checks for nearly $1.7 BILLION to field losing clubs......initially the path as been bumpy and of course with all of the TBD pundits and their barbs (none had enough in their checking account to buy TP out but the 'ol keyboard cowardice inflated their yippy gonads) chimed in 24/7.....but the prognosis is looking good for both clubs....stay tuned..............

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

What do you think?

QUARTERBACK