One life

But we're not the same

We get to

Carry each other

Carry each other

One...life

One

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtKgph1fUrw

My thoughts are I can't believe that any Bills fan would even buy into this. Why would that make anyone purchase tickets to a game or go to the Bills store to buy a $45 ball cap?

It's a marketing ploy designed by people in offices that have nothing to do with the actual football product on the field.

Sean McDermott is a rookie Head Coach screaming into a mic. Yeah sorry Coach your team is a 6 win football team no matter how early you wake up.

Edited by Straight Hucklebuck

The Army, went with "Army of One" a few years ago and found out rather quickly it didn't work. Too many jokes about selfishness and singular priorities. It was described as "contrary to the idea of teamwork". Now it's "Army Strong".

As an aside, if you find one that works, stick with it. "The few, The Proud, The Marines" comes to mind.

The Army, went with "Army of One" a few years ago and found out rather quickly it didn't work. Too many jokes about selfishness and singular priorities. It was described as "contrary to the idea of teamwork". Now it's "Army Strong".

As an aside, if you find one that works, stick with it. "The few, The Proud, The Marines" comes to mind.

Could you repeat that please ? ... Oh, never mind

One playoff appearance in the 21st century? Oh wait, there was one in January 2000. That counts right?

Technically NO

it starts with one -

Winning season

Playoff win

Playoff game

Foxborough win

Coach that lasts more than 3 years

just to name a few

you get it . Seriously.

this is the official secret slogan meaning. Hey, we are starting over. "Not Tanking NOT Tanking !! "

Doom, gloom and pain. 17 years no playoffs, salary cap jail, quarterback purgatory, Pegula is cheap, Russ Brandon ruins everything, McDermott has too much power, I'm so done with this team!

Does that cover most of it?

wrongthread i think?

Edited by 3rdand12

Sean mcdermot AKA Slim down Butter Bean". Linkin Park - Pretty good band to hi-jack a slogan. My cousins best friends uncle graduated HS With lead singer chester, i was seventeen & that was the summer 1994. Me thinking buffalo just lost the 4th superbowl in a row. that hot late may Phoenix, Arizona, heat was more intence partying at chester's lead singer HS Graduation party... This could be our year making it to playoffs. I strangely have a good feeling about this year, "In Mcdermot We Trust" & QB Tywadd Taylor leads us... Here Cums The Classic Johnny Wadd ***Bills updated Slogan***2017*

Let's jump on the bandwagon that Madison Ave. is selling over and over to mindless corporations and thinking it's brilliant creativity. What I'm opining on here is the cutesy misuse of grammar thinly disguised as creative marketing, and corporations actually pay for this rubbish! Here are some examples: "find your both" , "this is how we happy". Now that you know the gimmick, watch commercials and read ads closely and witness this disturbing moronic trend for yourself. All that said.....here is my brilliant new slogan idea that describes our annual season "journey" (another overused word in the corporate world).

Optimism.....Hope.....Despair "This is how we football"