What games will you be attending this year?

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm highly considering the Chargers game (since I have a wedding during the home opener that my friend won't move to Hammer's Lot and since my girl lives in CA) - sounds like there could be a nice Bills crowd on-hand!

Any tailgate plans?

I set up a thread in the Tailgate forum: http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/194608-la-chargers/

None.

Watch and rewatch everygame on the Telly though. some NFL rewind perhaps and All 22. So I can be objective after the fact

Maybe when my Grandsons ask me to go. They are 2yrs 7mnths and 7mnths respectively.

Probably wont live that long.

Hope the Bills are winning seasons by then

I can't go to any of the games, but I'll be up there during Training Camp and hope to go to a practice or two. Never been before.

I will tell you where to eat. let me know when you are coming and where you are staying. You are going to enjoy this. Shuttle is likely the simplest way to work it for out of towners

Just booked my latest trip from the UK. I'm coming at the end of September for the Broncos game. My idea of a perfect weekend is Friday fly to Buffalo, Saturday in Buffalo with Philharmonic Concert in the evening, Sunday see a Bills victory (this'll be my 4th visit and the Bills have won the other 3!), home Monday or Tuesday.

Panthers and Saints. The first is a nice local trip, and the second will be part of a Buffalo sports weekend with my buddies from school (Sabres are at home Friday night).

Living in Puerto Rico games can be tough to get to. Normally, I go to the home opener and then to the @Miami game. This year I am stepping it up. Here is my tentative agenda thus far:

Week #1- Flying up for the opener then back to PR.

Week #2- Flying up to Carolina then back to PR. Have family in the Carolinas so this is easy.

Week #3- Flying to Pittsburgh for a family party Saturday night, driving to Buffalo early Sunday morning for the DEN game. Fly back to PR.

Week #4- Flying to Atlanta for @ Atlanta.

After these first four weeks, I will make a determination on the second portion of the season. However, due to friends, family, and proximity, I am considering:

Week #16- @NE

Week #17- @Miami