What games will you be attending this year?

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously none live. I have scheduled my social life much better this autumn though to make sure that I am not struggling to get out of engagements to watch the games on TV and I am not going to any of the London games now they have moved them back to kick off in line with the 1pm games.

The one weekend I couldn't get out of an event (one of my best mates getting married and having a full weekend event) happens to fall on our bye 😁.

• 3 weeks later...

@cinci

i may sneak up for that one. it's 7 hours.

Just bought the tickets for Cinci, nephews are going and buying their own seats, so we had to weigh value vs location. Bought 8 together on the 25, row 9 upper deck for $82.50 all in. These were directly from the club. That's freaking CHEAP!

Boyst, nephews will be there Saturday night it looks like and looking to go out and explore. My son will be there as well, but only 16 so no bar hopping for him that night. Wife and I stuck in Columbus Saturday night, but plan to be at lots when they open on Sunday.

Fellas will be bringing supplies for a decent tailgate at the Natti..no TV or the such, just the basics like grills, meat, beer, and whiskey( well Jack Fire)...anyone more than welcome to join our tailgate.

Edited by plenzmd1

Parents live near Atlanta, so I'm taking pops to the Falcons game. Hopefully the home game vs the Pats, as well.

You're talking your dad to the Atlanta game.....

Why are my grown sons waiting for ME to secure tix?

On that note, I've been waiting for word from Bills backers in Atlanta but no email yet. I'm interested in Atlanta for sure, possibly Charlotte and maybe even Cincinnati. I've always gone through Stubhub and paid fees through the nose. Is there a better way? I like good seats, so Bills Backers may not be what I'm looking for. No more waiting! Suggestions?

You're talking your dad to the Atlanta game.....

Why are my grown sons waiting for ME to secure tix?

On that note, I've been waiting for word from Bills backers in Atlanta but no email yet. I'm interested in Atlanta for sure, possibly Charlotte and maybe even Cincinnati. I've always gone through Stubhub and paid fees through the nose. Is there a better way? I like good seats, so Bills Backers may not be what I'm looking for. No more waiting! Suggestions?

Augie, Cinci has some decent seats still available from the club, just go their home page, hit tickets, hit map view, leave the resale button to off, and only seats from the Bengals themselves will pop up. Still a fee on top, no getting around that.

Can always search on EBAY as well, and I have bought seats from there as well. StubHub is owned by eBay, and eBay has same protections as StubHub.

Seaygeek also guarantees your seats, and aggregates all the available tickets on the internet, and then rates the relative value of the particlar seat relative to cost. Have used them as well, and like their service and site.

Craigslist is risky as fudge if not buying hard tickets and physically meeting to exchange cash for tickets. I buy Sabre tickets through Craigslist more than anything else.

BTW, on StubHub, click filters and hit include fees in price, much easier and accurate picture of the all in cost.

Edited by plenzmd1

Thanks! That will help. I usually just pay up but know there has to be a better way. Just knowing what the fees will be takes away some of the shock so I'll look for that filter. Time to get moving on this. One son needs to book a flight in.

UGH, just pulled the trigger for the game in Atlanta. Three seats in the lower corner on the Bills side, section 133, row 21 was $800 with fees. But hey, the hot dogs and beer are supposed to be cheap! It will be my first game in that AMAZING new stadium, and a lifetime memory with my boys so it's all good. The wife is flying down for girl's weekend at a beach house in Florida that weekend. We look cheap compared to her!

A few years back a Cincinnati buddy was given about 20 tickets to scalp at a Bengals game. We paid face value (maybe $40-50 each for our 4 seats). Then learned we couldn't scalp the rest for more than about $2! Maybe I'll try to do some cost averaging by heading up there too. THAT should "save" some money. :)

Maybe one or two. Didn't re-up this year. Just got tired of spending so much and getting so little in return. I love the atmosphere and there are few things better than the city-wide pride driving home after a win, but they've been too few and far between to justify. I'll probably still go to tailgate then watch the game at home.

UGH, just pulled the trigger for the game in Atlanta. Three seats in the lower corner on the Bills side, section 133, row 21 was $800 with fees. But hey, the hot dogs and beer are supposed to be cheap! It will be my first game in that AMAZING new stadium, and a lifetime memory with my boys so it's all good. The wife is flying down for girl's weekend at a beach house in Florida that weekend. We look cheap compared to her!

A few years back a Cincinnati buddy was given about 20 tickets to scalp at a Bengals game. We paid face value (maybe $40-50 each for our 4 seats). Then learned we couldn't scalp the rest for more than about $2! Maybe I'll try to do some cost averaging by heading up there too. THAT should "save" some money. :)

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to checking out that stadium too. Im up in the nosebleeds, though...second row from the top. Lol.

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to checking out that stadium too. Im up in the nosebleeds, though...second row from the top. Lol.

Damn, when I go high, I want last row! And I do that a lot! I like to stand during games, this way i don't bother anyone and can stand the whole game.

Edited by plenzmd1

haha. Probably so. I just knew you all would know this and I couldn't remember.

will be an easy game to get tickets too. Last year I walked up and bought them the day of at the ticket office.

Are you still thinking about going to the Chargers game?

I looked at seats there around $95, but my birthday and one of my sons fall right around then. I can justify almost anything! Looking forward to the stadium so we (a/k/a I) splurged. It will be a blast just to be there. Now let's hope the Bills don't get blasted!

Damn, when I go high, I want last row! And I do that a lot! I like to stand during games, this way i don't bother anyone and can stand the whole game.

We had last row end zone in front of the scoreboard for the Redskins Super Bowl. That worked out great as seats, the game...not so much.

Just bought the tickets for Cinci, nephews are going and buying their own seats, so we had to weigh value vs location. Bought 8 together on the 25, row 9 upper deck for $82.50 all in. These were directly from the club. That's freaking CHEAP!

Boyst, nephews will be there Saturday night it looks like and looking to go out and explore. My son will be there as well, but only 16 so no bar hopping for him that night. Wife and I stuck in Columbus Saturday night, but plan to be at lots when they open on Sunday.

Fellas will be bringing supplies for a decent tailgate at the Natti..no TV or the such, just the basics like grills, meat, beer, and whiskey( well Jack Fire)...anyone more than welcome to join our tailgate.

let me double check my schedule. I hope I can pull this off

Stubhub can be great or in cahoots with the local team to fix prices higher than they should be.

Ha - maybe, though at 27k seats, doesn't seem like it would be hard to sell out and quick!

That said, I looked at the price on my tickets and thought "I paid THAT much for those tickets!?". Thank goodness I can black out expensive purchases in my mind and / or, it's the Bills they're totally worth it!! :D

Edited by Heitz

The Blue Jays cut off sales 2 hours before the game on Stubhub, it would get very embarrassing as to how low it could go for the best seats.

The other hassle is when Stubhub takes over several rows for a stadium and won't reduce the price.

Otherwise it's been great for about 100 purchases.

A new team that nobody wants isn't the best test-case though...

Aren't the Bills still near the bottom of pricing for season tickets in the NFL?