Aaron Hernandez commits suicide

zevo

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes it's just best to keep opinions to yourself....regardless of what side you are on.

Or better yet its ok to express your opinions we don't live in Russia . If you guys really think that he killed himself in prison with a sheet after winning his court case for double murder and was planning to retry the first . I got some beach front property to sell you near childrens hospital. That was an execution plain and simple

As many bangers appear to believe, NOT AFRAID TO DIE, JUST AFRAID TO LIVE.

​The next thing you will hear is someone quoted saying he was such a good boy

I do not wish ill on anyone, including AH but I have no idea where this type of illogical action comes from. Too easy to say mental health. We know that since he killed someone in cold blood. It is more than mental health.

Sorry if some of us think murder is terrible.

amen.

Or better yet its ok to express your opinions we don't live in Russia . If you guys really think that he killed himself in prison with a sheet after winning his court case for double murder and was planning to retry the first . I got some beach front property to sell you near childrens hospital. That was an execution plain and simple

So you don't agree with the due process system.

A scumbag in every sense of the word. All that talent, on a great team, incredibly rich and he murders someone over a spilled drink? My only hope is that his organs were at least harvested for somebody who deserves to live and not wasted. At least something positive can come out of this degenerate.

Timing does seem suspicious. I actually know some stuff on this subject and putting hits on guys in prison actually happens all the time. But setting it up like a suicide seems really hard.

The timing seems very odd/suspicious to me too, but I'm not going to waste time trying to explore reasons for what may or may not have happened. At the end of the day, we've got one less waste of a human being to deal with.

Timing does seem suspicious. I actually know some stuff on this subject and putting hits on guys in prison actually happens all the time. But setting it up like a suicide seems really hard.

Especially trying to do that to a man with his size and strength, unless a sedative was used (which would be found.) Can you imagine the fight this guy could put up, if he didn't want to die?

I won't join in with the celebration. This is simply the final act in a terrible story of wasted life, both that of a talented young man on the wrong path and those of the people who he killed or had a hand in killing.

First page. Aced it. /thread