Aaron Hernandez commits suicide

zevo

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why, but when I read this, it gave me chills.

What a wasted talent and 27 is far too young to die.

It always amazes me how difficult it is for some people to leave a crappy lifestyle behind them when they've got the world by the balls.

the world he had as an NFL player to thug? Yes, baffling. But according to those who knew him he was always that sort of gang banging guy

The choice he made in prison was a result of mental health, plain and simple. He had freedom and the choice to have a life he chose on the outside. Losing that freedom and having nothing is powerful. Trust me.

Why would he do it so shortly after getting off of his latest charges? Some folks expected him to use that to help appeal his conviction in the other trial. From what I read the original prosecution said he killed Lloyd to keep him from talking about the other killings? I don't know it's all confusing.

Maybe seeing his daughter in court cracked him. Can you rule out foul play in a situation like this, I'm not familiar with how accurate prison reports are. Either way, yikes.

I won't join in with the celebration. This is simply the final act in a terrible story of wasted life, both that of a talented young man on the wrong path and those of the people who he killed or had a hand in killing.

Tragic life, my heart goes out to his love ones that he's disappointed and hurt.

Maybe seeing his daughter in court cracked him. Can you rule out foul play in a situation like this, I'm not familiar with how accurate prison reports are. Either way, yikes.

"Common sense" would indicate that you can rule it out in this case.

Which prisoner is tough enough to hang him involuntarily? The man had a private cell. The COs would have to let at least 5-10 inmates to subdue Hernandez, wouldn't you think? And if you think that the COs did it, again, how many would it take? Would it make any noise? Would it be captured on camera?

Also, autopsy reports will indicate if he was stabbed or hit with an object.

Nope, he iced himself.

Edited by Bill from NYC

the world he had as an NFL player to thug? Yes, baffling. But according to those who knew him he was always that sort of gang banging guy

The choice he made in prison was a result of mental health, plain and simple. He had freedom and the choice to have a life he chose on the outside. Losing that freedom and having nothing is powerful. Trust me.

He beat the rap in his last trial. Maybe he wanted to go out with a win.

Why would he do it so shortly after getting off of his latest charges? Some folks expected him to use that to help appeal his conviction in the other trial. From what I read the original prosecution said he killed Lloyd to keep him from talking about the other killings? I don't know it's all confusing.

I thought the same thing too, why would he do it after getting off on the second murder charge? Why now? It's not like he was just being put in prison, he was in there for a while already. It doesn't make sense to do it now

He beat the rap in his last trial. Maybe he wanted to go out with a win.

I put my money on BB, Brady and Kraft being behind this, he was getting too close ton freedom where he could possibly spill the secrets of the evil empire..... had to make sure he didn't get an appeal in for the first conviction and get out