Update the status of past TSW members and of their demise.

Tipster19

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scooby is doing something infinitely more important than you, and in a better car than yours, no doubt.

Freakin' Scooby... Forgot about that jabroni! I remember so much hyperbole from him (is it hyperbole that I accused him of "so much" hyperbole? I think he was giving us live updates from one of his "dates" on a Friday night!

I also think he was the one who started the epic thread about "Volunteer firefighters intentionally starting structure fires?"

Here are my guesses...and only guesses

StuckinCincy is eating chips with Ralph

Smokinandajokin has lost all his money smokin weed and playing the ponies...cant afford the internet anymore

UDonkey is Yolo

Smokin had a great post one time in a OTW thread about flying in sketchy weather. Something about telling the pilot as he boarded the aircraft: "Get this mofo up and get this mofo down in one piece and don't worry about how I'm doin."

Beerball

Some long time members that posted for 10 plus years have moved on. Tired of the negativity?

In all seriousness I miss this guy. We would go at it quite often, but when he was sick a few years ago, I sent him a care package of history of the AFL books and a bunch of loosely poured in gummy bears and candy corn (which he hates).

LSI was always entertaining. Young man showed some cajones for posting as much he did. He took quite a beating for a young buck, but always came back for more, until one day....

A few that dropped off that I miss:

Bill from Livonia, just kind of dropped off the radar,

Bob Lamb, moved away and joined the circus or something

Lori, still miss her insight

AIO, just a lurker now

There are probably a bunch more that I am missing, those were right off the top of my head.

I too miss Lori.

CabelLady also.

Wasn't there a Lana?

I enjoyed talking about Dirk Nowitski with playman.

bowery4 passed​ away about a year ago.

We were Facebook​ Friends.

I miss millbank being more active.

Fingers are crossed that things here improve so Beerball will return.

bowery4 passed​ away about a year ago.

We were Facebook​ Friends.

Awww, really? What happened? I liked him.

Or at least, I didn't find him completely repulsive. Pretty much the same thing.

Fingers are crossed that things here improve so Beerball will return.

Isn't that kind-of contradictory?