Update the status of past TSW members and of their demise.

Tipster19

She tailgates with us every week.

The media haters like LABillzfan and the people who blame the media's negative spin on "losing" for the failure to win just got too stupid for her to take.

I've met Lori on a couple occasions during TBD tailgate weekends. I started posting here right after she left. My understanding is that she split when Timmy Graham took his ball and went home after one too many people had the audacity to question him.

On Twitter, he just blocks people who don't fall in line. Here, he left.

I'm sure she was a great poster and I know she knows her schit about the Bills. But to leave because Tim Graham got butt hurt? Come on.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've met Lori on a couple occasions during TBD tailgate weekends. I started posting here right after she left. My understanding is that she split when Timmy Graham took his ball and went home after one too many people had the audacity to question him.

On Twitter, he just blocks people who don't fall in line. Here, he left.

I'm sure she was a great poster and I know she knows her schit about the Bills. But to leave because Tim Graham got butt hurt? Come on.

It's not just Tim Graham, she is a member of the media and she's friends with all of them and socializes with them etc..

I've told her she should come back........we have lot's of great contributors with a lot of insight now.......it was a real low time on the board with a lot of cliques and just outright, unwarranted personal attacking of people who were just posting football opinions and trying to create discussion.

I toy with fools like that.....as you know because you tried to troll me unsuccessfully under the cover of your boy Beerball more than once.......but other people get upset about it and let it detract from them and frankly they shouldn't have to put up with that sh*t.

The last clique was dissolved when Beerball bit the dust. Now you and the rest of the mean girls are back in general population and you're so much more civil. :flirt::beer:

It's not just Tim Graham, she is a member of the media and she's friends with all of them and socializes with them etc..

IIRC, she specifically cited the board's "treatment" of Tim Graham when she flounced. And yes, she had a whole topic about her flouncing.

Make of that what you will.

I've told her she should come back........we have lot's of great contributors with a lot of insight now.......it was a real low time on the board with a lot of cliques and just outright, unwarranted personal attacking of people who were just posting football opinions and trying to create discussion.

I toy with fools like that.....as you know because you tried to troll me unsuccessfully under the cover of your boy Beerball more than once.......but other people get upset about it and let it detract from them and frankly they shouldn't have to put up with that sh*t.

The last clique was dissolved when Beerball bit the dust. Now you and the rest of the mean girls are back in general population and you're so much more civil. :flirt::beer:

No ... there's definitely still a clique intact.

I have literally zero idea what you're talking about trolling you under the cover of Beerball - nor do I know what it has to do with the topic at hand.

Lori, TG and any other "member of the media" are not above anyone else here simply because of their profession.

There is another media member who actually engages in conversation and doesn't mind being challenged. Because he's an adult.

Steely Dan and The Dean I haven't seen a quite a long time. Although I'm also not on here as much as a few years ago.

The Dean pops in once in a while over on the football board, as does The Senator. Neither are as active as they once were.

Steely Dan flounced several years ago, before the Last Post Wins thread got closed. I think his feelings were hurt over on PPP, but I can't be sure.

One that I miss is YE OLE (aka Cotton Fitzsimmons).

Plus he's got good taste in music

I have literally zero idea what you're talking about trolling you under the cover of Beerball - nor do I know what it has to do with the topic at hand.

Lori, TG and any other "member of the media" are not above anyone else here simply because of their profession.

There is another media member who actually engages in conversation and doesn't mind being challenged. Because he's an adult.

The Dean pops in once in a while over on the football board, as does The Senator. Neither are as active as they once were.

Steely Dan flounced several years ago, before the Last Post Wins thread got closed. I think his feelings were hurt over on PPP, but I can't be sure.

One that I miss is YE OLE (aka Cotton Fitzsimmons).

he was on last week

hear hear

it was different when beerball was around more, and cbf, grant (forgot what his name her was), and dog. a lot of the personalized touch of the board has been lost.

it mostly began back when lana, ajzepp, others began disappearing as the board became more abrasive - it was a bit sensitive then.

the board was a lot like this in '05 thru 07 and briefly in 2010

So getting personally abusive with a professional who is sharing free insight to the community is a sign of maturity?

Sounds like you have a mind for business.

This board is about Bills football content and discussion.

In moderation sarcasm can be secondary level content on the main board in the absence of a reasonable football take.......but discouraging football discussion or depriving your fellow TSW members of insight because you think it's your right is kinda' cunty.

Have you read Tim Grahams twitter feed????

So getting personally abusive with a professional who is sharing free insight to the community is a sign of maturity?

Sounds like you have a mind for business.

This board is about Bills football content and discussion.

In moderation sarcasm can be secondary level content on the main board in the absence of a reasonable football take.......but discouraging football discussion or depriving your fellow TSW members of insight because you think it's your right is kinda' cunty.