The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

MSNBC Whines That Trump Is Going to Texas Too Quickly

Proving they are the opposition party, journalists completely switched complaints when it comes to the subject of Republican presidents and Hurricanes. While reporters spun George W. Bush as callously staying away from Hurricane Katrina, MSNBC’s Katy Turn on Monday whined about Hurricane Harvey: “[Donald Trump is] going to Texas tomorrow and there's real concern that his going there is going to have to divert, at least a little bit, some resources away from the rescue effort and toward him.”

He Can’t Win: CBS Wonders If It’s ‘Best Time’ for Trump to Visit TX

Cruz Shuts Down Media Attempt to Use Storm to Attack GOP

The most important take................

YgwPfNUU_bigger.jpg The New York TimesVerified account @nytimes 5h5 hours ago

Harvey gives Trump a chance to reclaim power to unify

"mainstream media" reporter shoves mic in face of newly homeless family; how do you think will this affect the democrats in 2020 ?

:wallbash:

AND SPEAKING OF IDENTITY POLITICS DRIVING THE LEFT INSANE.....................

CNN: Ordinary People Are White Supremacists By Default.

Name another industry that looks upon its customers with more contempt than the MSM.

"We are a country with a few million passionate white supremacists and tens of millions of white supremacists by default," Mark Naison, a political activist and history professor at Fordham University in New York City, told CNN.

I've been wondering about this since the white supremacists stuff has taken over the news now.

Serious question: How man white supremacists are there are n the USA. I mean the rabid and train in military tactics, etc.?

I was thinking maybe 400,000 maybe. I think I read somewhere there are 1,000 white supremacists groups. If each one had 1,000, that be 1,000,000.

Any idea?

Edited by reddogblitz

I've been wondering about this since the white supremacists stuff has taken over the news now.

Serious question: How man white supremacists are there are n the USA. I mean the rabid and train in military tactics, etc.?

I was thinking maybe 400,000 maybe. I think I read somewhere there are 1,000 white supremacists groups. If each one had 1,000, that be 1,000,000.

Any idea?

It's only taken over the news because the msm hates Trump and is using his past actions and campaign rhetoric (saying some Mexicans are rapists, calling for a Muslim ban, the birther thing) and trying to tie him to him personally being a racist and/or white supremacist. I would guess there's a fewer number of white supremacists now than there were 20 years ago. I know the KKK members have gone down over the years. Not sure about neo-nazis.

Any idea?

If each one had 1000? Seriously? I'm guessing but the mean has to be around 14.

I didn't know where else to put this - but I think it best fits here.

That certainly isn't an assassination attempt, looks like Trumpers trying to get a kick ass view of the passing motorcade. I'm surprised it took as long as it did for one of the protection detail to break off.

Some drunken coincidence is my guess

Oh don't forget -

Did you see the streets lined with hundreds of supporters?

:w00t:

ROGER SIMON: HARVEY WILL BE THE TURNING POINT OF THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY:

“Trump is proving himself under fire in a situation immeasurably more important than Twitter sideshows. Nitpickers now seem more what they are — pickers of nits.

And those accusing Trump of racismsexismhomophobiaIslamophobiayaddayaddayadda will appear to be exactly what they are as well

— dim-witted bores who wouldn’t know a real racist when they saw one. (Most likely that would take a mirror.)”

More Fake News

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fox-news-poll-voters-mood-sours-56-percent-say-trump-tearing-country-apart/ar-AAr0cuK?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Fox News Poll: Voters' mood sours, 56 percent say Trump tearing country apart

The number of voters happy with how things are going in the country is down 10 percentage points since April and stands at just 35 percent. It hasn’t been that low since 2013. At the same time, dissatisfaction jumped to 64 percent -- an 11-point increase.

Early morning on a week day, Trump supporters are at WORK!!!!!!!

those 3 or 4 were hard at work standing in a parking lot filming an empty street.

Blue shirts,, were they Best Buy employees?

“Trump is proving himself under fire in a situation immeasurably more important than Twitter sideshows. Nitpickers now seem more what they are — pickers of nits.

This was kind of my point in a previous thread: how unbelievably mindless and panic-stricken does the left sound when in the midst of this tragedy, all it can do is constantly bring up a Trump speech in Texas or stiletto heels?

You've lost all credibility at that point.

More Fake News

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fox-news-poll-voters-mood-sours-56-percent-say-trump-tearing-country-apart/ar-AAr0cuK?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Fox News Poll: Voters' mood sours, 56 percent say Trump tearing country apart

The number of voters happy with how things are going in the country is down 10 percentage points since April and stands at just 35 percent. It hasnt been that low since 2013. At the same time, dissatisfaction jumped to 64 percent -- an 11-point increase.

those 3 or 4 were hard at work standing in a parking lot filming an empty street.

Blue shirts,, were they Best Buy employees?

I'd like to see that survey, as I imagine most just simply see him as the figurehead and his image attached to everything bad.

The media is destroying him

Springfield Police reported that a female driver lost control of her vehicle after losing her brakes in a nearby Bass Pro warehouse parking lot, KCTV 5 reported.
So no attempt on Donny's life

I'd like to see that survey, as I imagine most just simply see him as the figurehead and his image attached to everything bad.

The media is destroying him

It was also on the FOX News channel. 10006 registered voters or some such.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

WATCH: Car bursts out of the woods, drives into the path of the presidential motorcadeas Trump rides by!

Police confirm a driver lost control of her car, drove down an embankment from the Bass Pro Shop

Sorry DR no attempt on Donny's life

It was also on the FOX News channel. 10006 registered voters or some such.

not doubting the survey but anyone who takes these seriously is a maroon. 2016 finally put to bed these polls

Any idea?

Probably about a quarter of that, max. Most of them will belong to more than one group.

After all the titillation and anguish of Houston, will the news media ever find its way back to the hate-Trump story?

Trump is insane, he's working for the Russians, he's got his finger on the button, he's a racist.
Remember the good old days? Before Hurricane Harvey barged in and demanded attention?
Nature. Reality. What a distraction! Blowing away months of hard work! The hate-Trump story needed relentless beating into our heads until this flood rushed in and swept the bête noire down a storm sewer.

But can the media ever get back to normal? I mean the "normal" of everything's abnormal with Trump in the White House.

Maybe the people don't want the President relentlessly kicked around when he might have something to do with helping all the people struggling in the wake of Hurricane Harvey? Maybe people won't tune in to hear descriptions of problems that don't show up in vivid pictures with crying mothers and soaking-wet puppy dogs. Maybe we won't sit still to hear about scary, burdensome problems that need to be described in complicated words and that can instantly evaporate if we just stop believing they exist.

I'm seeing signs that the answer to my question — will the news media ever find its way back to the hate-Trump story? — is no.
More at the link:
Edited by B-Man

This was kind of my point in a previous thread: how unbelievably mindless and panic-stricken does the left sound when in the midst of this tragedy, all it can do is constantly bring up a Trump speech in Texas or stiletto heels?

You've lost all credibility at that point.

Right......and I'm sure Fox News and talk radio didn't play politics with Obama's response to Hurricane Sandy right before the election. Both sides have always played politics in the media when it comes to natural disasters. It's in their DNA.

Right......and I'm sure Fox News and talk radio didn't play politics with Obama's response to Hurricane Sandy right before the election.

We don't know, because nobody listens to them. If Rush Limbaugh bloviates in the woods and no one's around to hear it, does he make a noise?

We don't know, because nobody listens to them. If Rush Limbaugh bloviates in the woods and no one's around to hear it, does he make a noise?

His point being, as I take it, that your tolerance or lack thereof to the myriad inconsistencies of the partisan media is proportional to your own political bent.

RUN FOR OFFICE AS A REPUBLICAN AND — SHAZAM! — INSTANT RACIST!

“When the Ilitch family’s Olympia Entertainment division chose divisive performer Kid Rock to christen Little Caesars Arena with six shows and a new restaurant, it sent a message to the Detroiters who made the project possible and who have yet to see the benefits promised. It’s a message that’s not too far off those Jim Crow-era signs warning that blacks weren’t welcome.”

Just like nobody ever called Donald Trump a racist — and even the New York Times couldn’t find anything but good stuff on him and race relations — but suddenly he became the Imperial Wizard.

Well, when all you’ve got is a race card, that’s the card you’re going to play.

But this piece is embarrassing even by the low standards of the “dog whistle that only Democrats can hear” genre. But sure, tell us that Smokey Robinson is supporting a Klansman.

And if you’re cynical — and where this kind of stuff is concerned, you can bet that I am — the purpose of pieces like this is precisely to scare off similar black figures who might otherwise endorse him. Just like they did when Trump ran.

Because it’s never about ending racism, and always about protecting Democrats’ cynical manipulation of minority voters.

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/274696/