The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

From your link:

Most reporters and editors are liberal — a now dated Pew Research Center poll found that liberals outnumber conservatives in the media by some 5 to 1, and that comports with my own anecdotal experience at National Public Radio. When you are liberal, and everyone else around you is as well, it is easy to fall into groupthink on what stories are important, what sources are legitimate and what the narrative of the day will be.

This may seem like an unusual admission from someone who once ran NPR, but it is borne of recent experience. Spurred by a fear that red and blue America were drifting irrevocably apart, I decided to venture out from my overwhelmingly Democratic neighborhood and engage Republicans where they live, work and pray. For an entire year, I embedded myself with the other side, standing in pit row at a NASCAR race, hanging out at Tea Party meetings and sitting in on Steve Bannon’s radio show. I found an America far different from the one depicted in the press and imagined by presidents (“cling to guns or religion”) and presidential candidates (“basket of deplorables”) alike.

----------------

Seemed like only yesterday the media attacked Papa Bush for having an affair with someone in his entourage, the proof being a picture of them sharing some kind of in-joke during a cabinet meeting. That was proof enough that everyone is evil in the GOP.

----------------

Seemed like only yesterday the media attacked Papa Bush for having an affair with someone in his entourage, the proof being a picture of them sharing some kind of in-joke during a cabinet meeting. That was proof enough that everyone is evil in the GOP.

Just remember that the standard of proof when a Republican is accused of anything is the accusation itself, and for a Democrat it requires proof beyond all possible doubt, along with a signed affidavit from God himself, notarized by Jesus Christ, and personally served by the Holy Spirit.

If TIME is trying to make Trump’s presidency out to be bad for Americans, well, they’re definitely doing it wrong:....................... :lol:

DNECU1nWkAEKYUE.jpg

Aren't they aware that Americans realized that "government as we know it"............IS the problem

That's why we put up with such a blowhard as the Donald.

CULTURE OF CORRUPTION: CNN’s Undisclosed Ties To Fusion GPS.

“At no point in Perez’s reporting did he disclose his close ties to the Fusion GPS operatives.”. . . .

CNN’s coverage of the dossier has been relatively soft. CNN anchor Jake Tapper, usually known for his aggressive coverage, gave Fusion a pass while reporting on the story Wednesday evening.”

CULTURE OF CORRUPTION: CNN’s Undisclosed Ties To Fusion GPS.

“At no point in Perez’s reporting did he disclose his close ties to the Fusion GPS operatives.”. . . .

CNN’s coverage of the dossier has been relatively soft. CNN anchor Jake Tapper, usually known for his aggressive coverage, gave Fusion a pass while reporting on the story Wednesday evening.”

Wasn't too long ago that I considered Jake Tapper and Bret Baier as the more reliable and objective sources among the major news networks. But lately Jake has either been tapping the Kool-Aid or his corporate Overlords have applied pressure behind the scenes

The media just broadcasts the latest momentum excitedly, like they are Einstein finding a new theory of relativity.

They do this in sports announcing as well, SCREAMING that Kershaw has completely figured out the Astros, just before he gives up 4 runs.

Change this topic name to "Trump's Presidency of Constant Embarrassing Tweets and Bold Faced Lies".

FIXED.

You know, I'm just going to call you an idiot right now. Not because you've actually been an idiot yet...but I'm sure you will be within your next three posts, and I like to be proactive.

You're an idiot.

50 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I read those headlines earlier and naturally assumed that they were taking something out of context. It wasn't even enough of a tease to make me open that particular story. This just shows how little respect the media gets, and rightfully so.

Amazing to see an entire group of people on the left including journalists ridicule “thoughts and prayers” to people just shot in a Church.

Defending "Allahu Akbar " while ridiculing "Thoughts and Prayers" should win back that giant chunk of middle America liberals have lost.

:rolleyes:

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Amazing to see an entire group of people on the left including journalists ridicule “thoughts and prayers” to people just shot in a Church.

Defending "Allahu Akbar " while ridiculing "Thoughts and Prayers" should win back that giant chunk of middle America liberals have lost.

:rolleyes:

all part of the package on Trump winning in 2016 and then in 2020

15 hours ago, Justice said:

How does “God is great” translate in Arabic? 

You know, but since you won’t say it I’ll translate it for you. Allah u ackbar means.... wait for it.... God is great. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Justice said:

You know, but since you won’t say it I’ll translate it for you. Allah u ackbar means.... wait for it.... God is great. 

Nothing will be accomplished waiting for CNN to.... ah forget it....

On 11/1/2017 at 9:09 PM, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Change this topic name to "Trump's Presidency of Constant Embarrassing Tweets and Bold Faced Lies".

FIXED.

No, its really not. The media, you see, is a vast conspiracy of leftists. They are out to get Trump, who really is no where near as stupid, bigoted, incompetent and dishonest as the media tries o make him look. Hillary is a mass murderer, though and the media never reports on her drinking blood

39 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, its really not. The media, you see, is a vast conspiracy of leftists. They are out to get Trump, who really is no where near as stupid, bigoted, incompetent and dishonest as the media tries o make him look. Hillary is a mass murderer, though and the media never reports on her drinking blood

Тиберий - русский крестоносцы с простым умом и живет в тот день, когда он не дерьмо в штанах.

41 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

If only Congress had more time and money to investigate. 7.5 years and $82m between Whitewater, Benghazi, and emails is hardly enough time and money to make a dent.