The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

Let's trade Donald Trump for Bill Belichick. It would be a win win for Bills fans.

Most people like 40% of the nation? Are you serious? Most people wish anyone but Trump was in office. The Clinton's yes, no one wants them in office or the public anymore, but you are wrong about Obama.

Well, people would definitely still prefer Obama as a PPP poll a couple of months ago showed 55% to 39% they'd rather have Obama than Trump. Laughably, they'd still prefer Trump over Hillary. She's that bad.

Let's trade Donald Trump for Bill Belichick. It would be a win win for Bills fans.

Well, people would definitely still prefer Obama as a PPP poll a couple of months ago showed 55% to 39% they'd rather have Obama than Trump. Laughably, they'd still prefer Trump over Hillary. She's that bad.

The majority of people preferred Hillary, actually. I'm pretty sure history will have a kinder verdict on her than on comrade Trumpski

The majority of people preferred Hillary, actually. I'm pretty sure history will have a kinder verdict on her than on comrade Trumpski

She should of won by 10 points so it wouldn't even be an issue. She ran an antiquated campaign and felt entitled to the nomination. She was arrogant and unlikable. She never stood for her convictions and just drifted anyways the wind blew policy wise making her appear fake. She picked a horrible VP that did nothing to inspire the Bernie wing of the party to turn out. She stupidly tried to win red states when she should of been campaigning in Wisconsin and Michigan more against her husbands advice. She deserved to lose.

She should of won by 10 points so it wouldn't even be an issue. She ran an antiquated campaign and felt entitled to the nomination. She was arrogant and unlikable. She never stood for her convictions and just drifted anyways the wind blew policy wise making her appear fake. She picked a horrible VP that did nothing to inspire the Bernie wing of the party to turn out. She stupidly tried to win red states when she should of been campaigning in Wisconsin and Michigan more against her husbands advice. She deserved to lose.

She ran a prevent Defense, and as it so often does, prevented her from winning.

An overwhelming majority of people in California, New York City, and the DC Beltway preferred Hiliary.

Not quite as popular in flyover country

VP candidate was terrible. Her biggest mistake was not using Twitter. Trump used that to dominate the headlines. She just whiffed on that one.

Tiberius, the Electoral College is what matters. You missed that day in school in grade 3 and you don't quite have that 3 digit IQ where you could retain this fact, despite hearing it 15 thousand times.... Duh!!!!!!

Really? Uh...I think you have me mistaken for somebody else.

I never made any "announcement" or made any claims that I was stepping away for a business..I have never started up a business...it may not be that easy to remember what I said, especially when I never said anything to anyone here about "leaving PPP". Your just pulling this out of your ass. I just stopped checking it out, because frankly, the myopic nature of so much of the commentary was/is just kind of depressing. So, 4 Pinnocios for you and your memory, crooked grinreaper! FAKE NEWS!

As for your "questions", not sure what you want me to say. I took that more as some opportunity you were taking to call me out on some perceived hypocrisy. Like, rhetorical questions. Its' kind of the cycle of discourse here..."your guy did this, your guy did that...blah blah blah" I have never claimed that Obama, Clinton, or anybody else didn't have their problems...I have had issues with all of them...its' the nature of the job. I can say, very honestly though, I have never felt that any president in my cognizant lifetime was just a fundamentally bad person...until this guy.

Being wrong, and being a terrible human being are not the same thing.

So looks like the cure for depression is the other side's guy in office?

holy !@#$ the influx of narrowmindedness makes this hard to read.

i don't understand the pure hatred of trump and the decision to voice up distaste. why now? why now object to the federal government?

It's their turn to gore the other guy's ox. They're more concerned about his flabby mouth than they care about journalistic integrity. They can't stand that Hillary isn't President and they just can't get over it. They're filled with venom for the guy. I love that the MSM is enraged by him. They're so full of themselves, perhaps they're even more full of themselves than the ruling elite are that they've stopped reporting on what's happening in the nation and world and are fixated on Russia, Russia, Russia, and Minka's neck surgery. Pure spectacle is what it is. The media abdicated their responsibility to report news, now they pontificate on and smear in the sleaziest way every thing about him. What bothers them the most is that he's fabulously wealthy, and he is now the most powerful man in the world, and he's their President. It makes their skin crawl and their blood boil.

This Trump CNN WWE video is one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time.

I mean, childish, embarrassing and totally bizarre, but the left is apoplectic about it and they are out-of-their-skull hysterical.

He's inciting violence! He's going to get someone killed! He must be impeached!!!

You leftists have lost your freaking minds, and that's coming from someone who thought you lost your minds months ago.

Like always, Trump puts on a great show but is inaccurate. CNN had its best first quarter in 14 years. Trump is great for ratings and views and not just to the left. Fox News put up the highest-rated quarter ever in cable news history in total day viewership.

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/cable-news-ratings-cnn-fox-news-msnbc-q2-1202479416/

I found the video pretty funny though to be honest.

This Trump CNN WWE video is one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time.

I mean, childish, embarrassing and totally bizarre, but the left is apoplectic about it and they are out-of-their-skull hysterical.

He's inciting violence! He's going to get someone killed! He must be impeached!!!

You leftists have lost your freaking minds, and that's coming from someone who thought you lost your minds months ago.

So do you think Trump's antics will get him or Pence and a republican majority in Congress elected in 2020 ?

So do you think Trump's antics will get him or Pence and a republican majority in Congress elected in 2020 ?

No. The antics of the left and the media will see to that.

But let me repeat: If all Trump does for the next three years is piss people off and appoint two more conservatives to the Supreme Court, I'm good.