Lazy, unmotivated,big mouth players are in Big Trouble

HOUSE

The idiots on the team are also the best players on the team. Good luck with that. Jerry Hughes is an idiot but when you can get 10+ sacks in this league you are untouchable

Jerry Huges is a monster in practice...usually told to tone it down. Not one of those player but he has recently developed a slight attitude problem

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They can't afford financially to purge Dareus, but could on Henderson. One poster is a little harsh on him though as Crohns is an awful disease.

They can let Gilmore go, but who replaces him. The draft; taking a chance and who's to know if the replacement is as good. If we can meet him he n the middle he's worth keeping so we add in the daft, not replace.

Lastly, you don'have to urge, but simply reign them in quick. That's what he'll do. Rex was a wuss. If someone fakes a hamstring as they don't want to practice like Bruce smith in the old days, then McDermitt gets the medical staff on him, forces MRI's etc to see no tissue damage, and gets his ars back in the field.

Thiis new coach is the anti-Rex. He'll hold people accountable and create a winning culture. People who believe in their coaches and start to believe they can be winners lose the attitude.

Cant really think of anyone besides dareus, maybe gilmore who might have been playing to not get hurt, who are the 6 the op is talking about. i cant believe how uncommitted shaq is, what a bust!

when does sammy act like a spoiled brat on the field? I think u just hate every player and coach on the team no matter what

All the time. He throws temper tantrums when a ball is poorly thrown regularly.

Cant really think of anyone besides dareus, maybe gilmore who might have been playing to not get hurt, who are the 6 the op is talking about. i cant believe how uncommitted shaq is, what a bust!

when does sammy act like a spoiled brat on the field? I think u just hate every player and coach on the team no matter what

Sammy has a bad habit of showing up Tyrod after the QB fails to get him the ball. Shakes his head, waves his hands around, etc. I know TT stinks in some ways and its frustrating because Sammy gets so underrated as a result, but a good teammate supports his QB anyway.

Sammy has a bad habit of showing up Tyrod after the QB fails to get him the ball. Shakes his head, waves his hands around, etc. I know TT stinks in some ways and its frustrating because Sammy gets so underrated as a result, but a good teammate supports his QB anyway.

You mean when Sammy taps his chest like he's saying "that's on me?"

Sammy.

The idiots on the team are also the best players on the team. Good luck with that. Jerry Hughes is an idiot but when you can get 10+ sacks in this league you are untouchable

Sammy and Jerry are neither lazy nor unmotivated. They are two examples of players I believe will thrive under McD.

he said lazy and unmotivated. Hughes is neither

OK I took it more general as in bad role model. But you can certainly say that someone like Hughes who is undisciplined is unmotivated since he lacks the motivation to change those negative attitudes and actions

Hopefully rather than kick ass and take names like some gunnery sergeant the new coach will try to lead, encourage and motivate the players that have enough talent to be productive.

It would be a loss to get rid of players that would go on to thrive on another team. Morale was obviously low last season, especially on the defense.

Zach Brown was a beast and led the NFL in tackles.

Zach Brown. His lack of effort in the last 2 games was pathetic. If they re-sign him I will be disappointed. I do agree with the OP that bad attitudes will not be tolerated. My guess is that McD will be a nice mix of no-nonsense and players coach. At least that is what the koolaid is telling me to think.

Dareus is the only one that comes to mind...Things might change. Knowing your coach is a joke and the scheme was BS isn't a great tool for motivation.....If it ain't broke don't fix it and Rex tried to fix it

The dead money on Dareus' contract means in theory their highest paid player ain't going anywhere. I suspect McDermott and Frazier will try to get him to buy into their scheme.

Still would have been nice if Whaley and Overdorf had put a clause in their about the guaranteed money, but this is Whaley we're talking about.

Lazy? Unmotivated? Big mouthed? I can't name a single player on the Bills that are any of those things. I know you are hinting at Dareus but he is none of those things. Immature and a bit of a knucklehead? Okay. But lazy, unmotivated, big mouthed? I believe you have confused Dareus with Rex, Rob and their Club Bums associates. Or maybe the Buff News reporters.

I challenge you to name a single player who matches your description.

OK I took it more general as in bad role model. But you can certainly say that someone like Hughes who is undisciplined is unmotivated since he lacks the motivation to change those negative attitudes and actions

Who has Hughes influenced negatively as a bad role model?

Edited by Triple Threat