Lazy, unmotivated,big mouth players are in Big Trouble

HOUSE

Your days in a Buffalo Uniform are over, I have no doubt Sean McDermott will weed you out,consult with Whaley then DUMP.

Sammy Watkins made it clear the Bills have some problem players that need to be dumped...

Some are BIG mouthed players,they yap to the media and other NFL players around the league...the Bills know who they are...

I don't want to spoil your fun but I can easily name 6.

Give me your list

Hint: Some are extremely talented but are clearly un interested in hard work.

They talk a big game but rarely produce anything. This DOES EFFECT THE OTHER PLAYERS

Another hint: After 2 days of training camp they are on the bench with some kind of groin injury...usually a tweak...lol

Never fails. We blame the trainers but in reality, some are just lazy fakers...

Just something to keep in mind, some players drop in the draft because of locker room problems and lack of effort.

I my opinion, the Bills have at least 6.....NAME them

Note: Do you know who the hardest working players on the Bills were over the last 5 years???

Chris Hogan & Scott Chandler. Both ended up on the Patriots...do you see the connection??

Edited by HOUSE

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your days in a Buffalo Uniform are over

Sammy Watkins made it clear the Bills have some problem players that need to be dumped...

Give me your list

Hint: Some are extremely talented but are clearly un interested in hard work. They talk a big game but rarely produce anything.

Sammy.

Your days in a Buffalo Uniform are over

Give me your list

Hint: Some are extremely talented but are clearly un interested in hard work. They talk a big game but rarely produce anything.

They can change...often times these players just need direction and once that's given to them they become tremendous assets to the team

Edited by matter2003

Sammy.

A guy who works hard and produces (when healthy) but is often injured is not what the OP is talking about.

It was a bad trade (which is not on Watkins) and he's hurt a lot (which might be on him or just 'the way it is') but even his harshest critics would have to admit that guy works hard.

A guy who works hard and produces (when healthy) but is often injured is not what the OP is talking about.

It was a bad trade (which is not on Watkins) and he's hurt a lot (which might be on him or just 'the way it is') but even his harshest critics would have to admit that guy works hard.

He talks a big game and rarely produces. Along with his yearly rants about leadership while acting like a spoiled brat on the field, I think he fits the bill.

Hah, I was just about to start a thread called "The Purge." No more falling asleep in meetings, no more slackers.

We may see some names let go (or traded), but teams win. Just look at how the Pats routinely move on from players. It'll be an interesting offseason for sure.

He talks a big game and rarely produces. Along with his yearly rants about leadership while acting like a spoiled brat on the field, I think he fits the bill.

Not what the OP is talking about, but whatever.

BTW Chan was fired quite some time ago.

The D under performed due to scheme not lack of effort by players. Dareus is not as committed to football as he is committed to pot. Seantral, same thing, Chrone Disease and pot excuse is a smoke screen.

The D needs Ragland, A Williams or a suitable replacement, another top notch safety, Gilmore, and

Shaq Lawson has to make a commitment to the game. He is as close to being a bust as he is to being productive.

Cant really think of anyone besides dareus, maybe gilmore who might have been playing to not get hurt, who are the 6 the op is talking about.

Shaq Lawson has to make a commitment to the game. He is as close to being a bust as he is to being productive.

i cant believe how uncommitted shaq is, what a bust!

when does sammy act like a spoiled brat on the field? I think u just hate every player and coach on the team no matter what

Hah, I was just about to start a thread called "The Purge." No more falling asleep in meetings, no more slackers.

We may see some names let go (or traded), but teams win. Just look at how the Pats routinely move on from players. It'll be an interesting offseason for sure.

Who the hell is falling asleep in meetings? Damn If I was making that kind of money Id be focused like i popped a bunch of adderall.

Am I the only one who thinks we as fans have a lack of evidence to call someone lazy and unmotivated. I mean I'm not at the practice facility, the workout room, the medical rooms. If you want to blast Dareus for his Selfishness, or Hughes for undiscilplined personal fouls, I get that. I'd still believe that with good, accountable coaching that could be fixed quickly.

Zach Brown. His lack of effort in the last 2 games was pathetic. If they re-sign him I will be disappointed. I do agree with the OP that bad attitudes will not be tolerated. My guess is that McD will be a nice mix of no-nonsense and players coach. At least that is what the koolaid is telling me to think.