Your the GM

PatsFanNH

You have 23 million cap space, who do you go after in FA and who do you resign of your own FA?

Also who is your #10 overall pick.

If I was GM I would try keep Woods as I believe the O is in good shape with weapons and I don't want have to use a draft pick on another WR. I would let Gilmore walk and I would try sign Prince Amukamara to a 2 year deal. He has potential and probably be cheaper than Gilmore. I would also target Claiborne from Dallas.

In the draft I would grab Jonathan Allen if he fell to the Bills or if he wasn't available try trade down to the mid teens and get Malik McDowell from Michigan State. In the second I get a QB like Pat Mahoney from Texas tech.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have 23 million cap space, who do you go after in FA and who do you resign of your own FA?

If I was GM I would try keep Woods as I believe the O is in good shape with weapons and I don't want have to use a draft pick on another WR. I would let Gilmore walk and I would try sign Prince Amukamara to a 2 year deal. He has potential and probably be cheaper than Gilmore. I would also target Claiborne from Dallas.

In the draft I would grab Jonathan Allen if he fell to the Bills or if he wasn't available try trade down to the mid teens and get Malik McDowell from Michigan State. In the second I get a QB like Pat Mahoney from Texas tech.

Why do I only have $23 million in cap? we have close to $34 million with Tyrod back.

Why do I only have $23 million in cap? we have close to $34 million with Tyrod back.

I must have either seen the wrong number or went down a line when reading lol. So make it $34 million.. and I was keeping TT

YOU'RE

YOU'RE

YOU'RE

My bad I forgot put the ' in and it auto corrected..

I must have either seen the wrong number or went down a line when reading lol. So make it $34 million.. and I was keeping TT

My bad I forgot put the ' in and it auto corrected..

Or autoincorrected, as the case may be.

I draft Watson or Trubisky with pick 10 if they are there. If not I trade back in the first a little bit and pick up and additional 2nd.

Take Mahaones from TT in the 2nd rd.

Re-sign Gilmore

Cut Taylor, sign a vet backup for 3-5 million.

Go after Chris Conte at Safety as a FA

Go after Michael Floyd as a WR, Also Kenny Britt

I don't think either is right. You have $26M after getting the refund from Dareus ($25.99). This is the current number on OTC and assumes we pick up Tyrod's option

Tell me why I like Prince Amukamara better than Stephon Gilmore in terms of playing ability?

If I'm the GM, I'm interviewing Dave Toub. Assuming they're consistent with the new coachs' scheme, I try to resign Zach Brown and Lorax

I would like to keep Woods if I can, but we really need a big possession WR or a 2nd TE. We have all these little speedy guys (Goodwin, Listenbee) who can't hold up to the wear-n-tear of 16 games hits.

I don't think either is right. You have $26M after getting the refund from Dareus ($25.99). This is the current number on OTC and assumes we pick up Tyrod's option

Tell me why I like Prince Amukamara better than Stephon Gilmore in terms of playing ability?

If I'm the GM, I'm interviewing Dave Toub. Assuming they're consistent with the new coachs' scheme, I try to resign Zach Brown and Lorax

I would like to keep Woods if I can, but we really need a big possession WR or a 2nd TE. We have all these little speedy guys (Goodwin, Listenbee) who can't hold up to the wear-n-tear of 16 games hits.

I think Prince will come cheaper and he is a decent tackler as well. I was pretty much trying keep the O intact and rebuild the D as much as possible, as that was the biggest glaring need IMO.

Actually, if one types youre without the apostrophe, it will autocorrect to you're.

Then I must of been a bigger idiot than I thought. Can't you let a man have his bad auto correct!? Lo

If you wanna truly fix this....you need to back that up one pg and say "If you are the OWNER"

If you are the owner.....you either fire your GM or empower him.....then tell other "certain" staff that think they are football people to go get you and WHales some coffee

Then....you either spend some quality time with your wife while Whales is doing his job or you sit (silently) in the interviews whille he is conducting HIS search for YOUR Head Coach

Then when he has his final list you offer any input you might have (which should not be much because you are a new football owner)

And then you let your GM pick his guy...which his reputation and job will be riding on because it was HIS decision.

Now we slide down to the GM.....

If you are the GM and you have your HC now.....his HC reports to you but he has HIS guys at OC and DC....and trickle down effect and trickle down effect

THEN you start looking at players......

first I would clean house at one bills drive of all my asst GM's, scouts, capologists , quality control people, analytics and load up on all the talent available at two bills drive.

Haha. Yep. I'm appointing Bandit and Blokes as my co Directors of Player Personnel and then I'll leave them to it and take a holiday until draft day ;).