HC candidate Kris Richard interviewing 1/8

YoloinOhio

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or it's literally any other candidate who was not allowed to interview while their team was in the playoffs

i think the OP is assuming by the end of the week we would likewise hear rumors if there was some other candidate (ala this pittsburgh one).

we arent going to knock out all the interviews and then sit around without any feedback (official or leaked) and if we make it through this weekend without more chatter on a new candidate they are waiting on i think its fair to say richard is probably top of the list.

i think the OP is assuming by the end of the week we would likewise hear rumors if there was some other candidate (ala this pittsburgh one).

we arent going to knock out all the interviews and then sit around without any feedback (official or leaked) and if we make it through this weekend without more chatter on a new candidate they are waiting on i think its fair to say richard is probably top of the list.

Yeah that's fair enough, sorry about that OP, I'm grumpy in the morning

I mean if personality were in direct correlation to coaching effectiveness I'd say hire this guy. Kind of hard not to listen to that video and not be pumped up.

It'd be great to have a coach who can do that as well as get his team to be focused on attention to details of their assignments in every situation.

Whaley pulling from a place he knows I'd assume

I know that and he hasn't been there in 7 years. I just don't really understand the fascination we have with that organization ( I know, a rust belt city, has won some SBs, etc); why keep going back to that one organization when there are other teams you can hire people from. Everything they have is not the best and you end up limiting yourself...

I know that and he hasn't been there in 7 years. I just don't really understand the fascination we have with that organization ( I know, a rust belt city, has won some SBs, etc); why keep going back to that one organization when there are other teams you can hire people from. Everything they have is not the best and you end up limiting yourself...

Probably the most successful long-term franchise in the NFL is all...but what do I know?