HC candidate Kris Richard interviewing 1/8

YoloinOhio

I think the interest in Richards extends beyond what his defense does.

Gus Bradley and Dan Quinn got jobs because people want to replicate the vibe the Seahawks have going on.

They are an ELITE organization with regard to developing talent.

They used to get credit for shrewd drafting but we've seen good Seahawks players go elsewhere and fade into the background so I think their actual drafting was overrated and their culture is underrated.

The Bills are the opposite.......that 2015 team should have been a SB contender but was 6-8 when they were eliminated from the playoffs.

Coaching that creates synergy amongst it's players is very valuable.

Whether Richards can bring that with him is the question.

Of course you know I was joking. It's a funny business that if we want Richard as HC (and want him quickly) we have to root against his team this week.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the interest in Richards extends beyond what his defense does.

Gus Bradley and Dan Quinn got jobs because people want to replicate the vibe the Seahawks have going on.

They are an ELITE organization with regard to developing talent.

They used to get credit for shrewd drafting but we've seen good Seahawks players go elsewhere and fade into the background so I think their actual drafting was overrated and their culture is underrated.

The Bills are the opposite.......that 2015 team should have been a SB contender but was 6-8 when they were eliminated from the playoffs.

Coaching that creates synergy amongst it's players is very valuable.

Whether Richards can bring that with him is the question.

There no "s" at the end of his name!!!! :beer:

Seriously though, that's what I like about him. He's in the mold of teach the fundamentals, ask players to do what they do well, create accountability, and manage the big personalities.

Seattle's culture is great. It's so different from other NFL cultures. Gotta hand it to Carroll.

He's a guy who took all of his previous experiences -- successes and failures -- and learned how to bring it all together. Certainly a culture worth trying to emulate.

I just heard Terry and Whaley want the same coach but are arguing who gets to say they wanted him publicly. Kim and Monos want another coach and neither want to say they do. There's a big argument happening as we speak and Sullivan and Vic are outside the door listening.

The Hawks have done a hell of a job developing lower round or undrafted players. They have traded out of the first round or 3 of the last 4 years (last year they traded down but stayed in the first round). So many of their defensive talents were drafted late or not at all (Wright, Sherman, Chancellor, Bennett, Avril, etc.)

I just heard Terry and Whaley want the same coach but are arguing who gets to say they wanted him publicly. Kim and Monos want another coach and neither want to say they do. There's a big argument happening as we speak and Sullivan and Vic are outside the door listening.

All believable except the Sully and Vic part. They're not allowed within 500 yards of the Pegulas.

All believable except the Sully and Vic part. They're not allowed within 500 yards of the Pegulas.

True, but Wawrow told them he's listening at the door, so Sully and Vic are both furiously penning another damning "takedown" of ownership. Both will publish something that has no actual new information and just revolve around their own speculation.

If we combine this with the jw tweet thread maybe we can conclude that the Pegulas like McDermott and Whaley likes Richard. Paper, Rock, Scissors to determine the winner!

Maybe the opposite then. Since pegulas control state radio. Maybe they like Seattle guy. If that's the case do it!