Name the best Bills player(s) since the last playoff game.

I wasn't talking to you, that was a general post to everyone. I was mistaken about Flutie apparently. But you don't remember you dynamic McGahee was in '04?? Not to mention, Henry had some baller seasons as well.

Fair enough, I agree with you, any list without KW is automatically DQ'd. Liked Travis while he was here (dude played on a broken leg!), but the revelations after he left took the shine off. McGahee lost me forever when he admitted that he didn't know it was 4th down in NE. We shoulda won that game, then maybe the Cheats don't completely pwn us for the 2000's.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough, I agree with you, any list without KW is automatically DQ'd. Liked Travis while he was here (dude played on a broken leg!), but the revelations after he left took the shine off. McGahee lost me forever when he admitted that he didn't know it was 4th down in NE. We shoulda won that game, then maybe the Cheats don't completely pwn us for the 2000's.

I think the moral of the story is that as bleak as the drought has been, somehow the Bills have always gotten good to great production from the running back position. Ironically, there are teams that have been good throughout our drought- the Packers, the Pats, the Giants, the Saints, etc.- who largely haven't gotten good running back play over the same time period.

I think Travis Henry was very close behind, especially since he gave us 5 full seasons.

Agreed, he is #2 on my list, then Lynch. But because the question was about most talented, not best career in Buffalo I went with McCoy who is a smaller sample size but is the most talented player the Bills have had on this roster since the SB years.

Best player overall: LeSean McCoy.

Best QB: Bledsoe even though it was short lived.

Best WR: Sammy Watkins...Sorry, he is a better player than Moulds, and I love Moulds. Just basing this on talent, not injury history. Watkins is an elite talent when healthy that can do it all.

Best RB: McCoy

Best OL: Reuben

Best DL: Schobel: This one is tough as you could argue Kyle, Mario, Adams, or Dareus. Just felt he did it for longer and more consistently and might have been most underrated DE of his era.

Best DB: Winfield/Clemens...Take your pick here really.

Best LB: Fletcher

Best TE: Clay (sadly)

Best ST: Moorman

Best Legend: Kiko lmao

Since all QBs were garbage you can't nominate one. This isn't best looking piece of **** since no playoffs.

So I agree with all this except QB since, you can't actually have one play even remotely well and suck this long.

Edited by Beef Jerky

Pretty much exactly.

It's all Relative. We're talkin' Bills here.

Do you prefer JP, Trent, Kyle Holcomb, Brian Brobm, Levi Brown, EJ, Kyle Orton, or Hotrod Taylor?

Am I missing anyone?

I thought it was Nimrod Taylor?

btw, It's Kelly Holcomb and how did you miss Fitzie?

RB - Le Shady, but Fred Jackson will always be #1 with me

DT - KW/PW/Mt. Washington/Sam Adams (sorry Tub o' Goo)

DE - Schobel/MW

CB - Clements/Winfield

KR/PR - Terrence McGee, with a nod to Leodis My Man

ILB - Cowart/Takeo with a nod to London Fletcher

OLB - Lotta nothin' here, Jerry Hughes is listed as a DE

WR - Moulds/Price (Sammy? C'mon man)

TE - Jay Riemersma, Chandler a distant second

QB - Flutie, with a nod to Bledsoe,

FB - Gash/Centers (that is a really tough choice, can't make it)

C - Woody

LT - Peters (gagging a little here, throwing up in my mouth)

G - Ruben/Richard

S - AW/Jim Leonhard

K - Rian Lindell

P - Brian Moorman

LS - Dorenbos/Sanborn (again, tough call)

Wasnt takeo outside? I thought we ran a 43

Give him a qb and im taking clay over Riemersma

It's all Relative. We're talkin' Bills here.

Do you prefer JP, Trent, Kyle Holcomb, Brian Brobm, Levi Brown, EJ, Kyle Orton, or Hotrod Taylor?

Am I missing anyone?

Jeffrey Tuel and Thad Lewis started 1 as well lol Edited by Agent 91

I would argue that Moulds had a better build than Watkins, he never missed that much time. Remember all the long tds that Flutie and him connected on. I'll takes Moulds over Watkins.

Couldn't agree more. Not slamming Sammy as much as it is respect for Moulds. In an era without gaudy WR stats Moulds almost surpassed 10,000 yards receiving. He had multiple dominant years. Very underrated. Great size, in his prime he could stretch the field. Sammy has the potential to surpass Moulds with his talent level, but he's got a ways to go.

That's about right. Btw..Cowart could have been an all time great, if not for the knee.

I think it was his achilles, but you are correct. I'll never forget his first game, at the stadium. He was all over the field, knew he was something special right away.