OK, let's do this: Tyrod Taylor

A Lynn is not perfect.

Most of can see that was not the best game plan, or adjustment.

Maybe Mike was hurt too.

and hindsight is better than reviewing the play. We get time to form strong opinions !

No offense to you Bob , just speaking out in general

Yup i agree. Hindsight is always easy. I like Lynn overall so far. Just gotta keep focused on what we do well imo.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup i agree. Hindsight is always easy. I like Lynn overall so far. Just gotta keep focused on what we do well imo.

Be interesting to see his game plan against the Seahawks who are a basic beat you physically defense.

He played a very strong front seven in Miami , and a more cerebral approach coming from Patriots.

He better get taped up for this one :thumbsup:

Monday is going to be a good judge on what the Bills are and who the might be. Seattle is good, but not Patriots good. The Bills have a chance to steal one on the road. Will the coaches have them ready? If the game plan is back on track the team could have a good performance, even in defeat. If they come out and play like they did last Sunday, then as a fan, I think the team will show they are not who they lead us to believe they were during the 4 game win streak. This is the ga,e Taylor need to show he can make "safe" short range pass that give the receiver a chance for YAC and doesn't set anyone up to be killed. If not, Jones will give him competition next camp, and he has more tool than Taylor.

May not be anything but my own thoughts but one does need to consider the look on Tyrod's face when the questions - from his own press corps - start coming about whether he's like Russell Wilson or not. If you still think Taylor thinks he's got nothing to prove to the nation - and now he has the stage - just check out the look(s) on his face starting at 2:50:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_KOy5qupSs

Dude can't wait .. look for him to show up.

May not be anything but my own thoughts but one does need to consider the look on Tyrod's face when the questions - from his own press corps - start coming about whether he's like Russell Wilson or not. If you still think Taylor thinks he's got nothing to prove to the nation - and now he has the stage - just check out the look(s) on his face starting at 2:50:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_KOy5qupSs

Dude can't wait .. look for him to show up.

What does him "showing up" equate to, exactly?

What does him "showing up" equate to, exactly?

This is a Bills fan site, lay off the dude. You obviously don't like this team. Don't like the coach, QB, FO, etc. You make it clear every day.

If you are not excited for MNF, fine, but we are so just go away for a day.

I actually enjoy getting under your skin as much as you like being a douche. Its fun and easy!

That's just it, though. You don't get under my skin.

To get under my skin, you'd have to be important to me. You're really not. What you are is a waste of whitespace on the forum.

Monday is going to be a good judge on what the Bills are and who the might be. Seattle is good, but not Patriots good. The Bills have a chance to steal one on the road. Will the coaches have them ready? If the game plan is back on track the team could have a good performance, even in defeat. If they come out and play like they did last Sunday, then as a fan, I think the team will show they are not who they lead us to believe they were during the 4 game win streak. This is the ga,e Taylor need to show he can make "safe" short range pass that give the receiver a chance for YAC and doesn't set anyone up to be killed. If not, Jones will give him competition next camp, and he has more tool than Taylor.

good post !!

great test of This Team

That's just it, though. You don't get under my skin.

To get under my skin, you'd have to be important to me. You're really not. What you are is a waste of whitespace on the forum.

see this is elevating the situation.

serves no purpose for either of you

Woody Allen says 80% of success is showing up. Maybe he's onto something?

He would know, he made it this far in life !

He is.

yep, he aint bad either

Edited by 3rdand12

• 2 weeks later...

This guy has seemed to have a source somewhere in the FO based on previous nuggets - so here ya go

@jchenelly

Critics be damned, #Bills personnel dept has absolute confidence it will opt to keep Tyrod Taylor in '17, barring serious injury. #GoBills

Edited by YoloinOhio

This guy has seemed to have a source somewhere in the FO based on previous nuggets - so here ya go

@jchenelly

Critics be damned, #Bills personnel dept has absolute confidence it will opt to keep Tyrod Taylor in '17, barring serious injury. #GoBills

Which also means Rex is back. So Bills opt for continuity of a .500 coach and QB

@jchenelly

Makes complete sound sense. Edited by bobobonators

I'm totally behind Tyrod Taylor...his ability allows us to compete without legit nfl players at wide out. We just ended the season on a team on their home field. I think he is hamstrung with the way Rex wants to play it, but who are we dying to get the ball to Walter Powell or Justin Hunter? The fact some of us don't realize what the situation is a bit alarming. We are 5-5 with the Seattle screw job, he's why we are alive. 75% of the starting qbs thats 24 of them have us at 3-7 or worse.

Edited by CardinalScotts

I'm totally behind Tyrod Taylor...his ability allows us to compete without legit nfl players at wide out. We just ended the season on a team on their home field. I think he is hamstrung with the way Rex wants to play it, but who are we dying to get the ball to Walter Powell or Justin Hunter? The fact some of us don't realize what the situation is a bit alarming. We are 5-5 with the Seattle screw job, he's why we are alive. 75% of the starting qbs thats 24 of them have us at 3-7 or worse.

Sure he is. All those games this year he carried us to win. Ooo wait never mind thanks Shady

This is the second play from scrimmage Sunday. Looks like Woods might have a step or two on his man as he crosses the 40 yard line!

XiVUum4.png

Tyrod scrambles and still doesn't see him..

DpIrrCS.png

But throws a nice 5 yard pass to Reggie, which he turns into an 18 yard gain...

Clay has been open ALL year. He should be having a monster season. Here he is college open running a deep cross at the 12 yard line. I can't remember the outcome of the play, but I know he didn't get the look.

rIne8M0.png

This is the play where Tyrod gets Percy tatted because he stares him down the entire play. But notice Clay running away from everyone wide open on the top part of the field.

VObHLt9.png

These aren't the only plays he missed on the field Sunday, they are just the biggest. I like Tyrod and am pulling for him to make the jump, but I'm not sure that's in the cards. Every game I look over, there are guys running all over the field open. Yes, even our scrub WR's. Buffalo could be flat out killing teams if they had even average QB play.

These aren't the only plays he missed on the field Sunday, they are just the biggest. I like Tyrod and am pulling for him to make the jump, but I'm not sure that's in the cards. Every game I look over, there are guys running all over the field open. Yes, even our scrub WR's. Buffalo could be flat out killing teams if they had even average QB play.

Anyone who watches the A22 sees this on a weekly basis. It's staggering how poor his field vision is despite being able to generate so much time to throw with his legs.

Nah you didn't get the memo bro.... Tyrod sucked Sunday because of his receivers. How can you expect him to make a play when Justin Hunter or Brandon Tate are open?

I'm watching the all 22 tonight. I expect it to be the most brutal of the season for Tyrod. Even on the TV angle there were plays where I could see open receivers ignored.

Same!

The world saw what happened to Andy Dalton once his star receiver left the game with an injury and he started throwing to some scrub named Tyler Boyd. And Boyd started to look half way decent at times. Still, that Bengal offense was so limited without the #2 WR in the league with 66 rec for 964 yards averaging 14.6 yards a catch.

Now haters, just think that Tyrod hasn't had his elite WR all fricken year, and Tyrod started to make Robert Woods look brilliant in that Seattle game until he left with an injury in Cincy. So suddenly the KR guy is the Bills leading receiver with 2 receptions for 48 yards. Clay stinks, Bush stinks, Goodwin stinks, Harvin stinks and yet the Bills won that game, right?

Buffalo won that game by doing just what they were designed to do and that is running the ball and playing good defense. Yes, it was an ugly win! But the Bills also lost their superstar RB in LeSean McCoy and best WR in Robert Woods to injuries and luckily the Bengals lost AJ Green and Giovani Benard too. The game could have gone the other way due to some missed FG's and turnovers that didn't happen.

Look at the bright side as McCoy should be back next week and so should Sammy Watkins. Robert Woods injury wasn't season ending and Ryan Groy looked passable as the new starting center. Plus, the Bills defense started to look like a strong unit in shutting down the Bengals run game.

The Bills next week now face the 2-8 Jags and we get to see Saint Maroon in all his glory lose to the team he walked away from! Relax and relish the win. Tyrod did what he was able to do and the Bills won. Six more wins and the bills are in the playoffs!

Some additional context to Chenelly's tweet from last night -

He was asked if team was going to renegotiate contract and he said they aren't looking to do that. He's making 1 mill this year, the team will have to pay up, and they will. Twitter reply that he's making 9 million. Chenelly said:

@joechenelly Depends on how look at it. You're including bonuses built into new contract. Likely renegotiate after 2018. Cap # in '17 = $15.9

I actually feel like this team is right on the verge of turning the corner

Unfortunately, this is what turning the corner looks like for the Bills

TurningTheCorner.gif

or this

TurnedTheCorner.gif

Edited by MDH

@Cover1Bills

Lack of targets to Clay... Extra OL, Clay deep middle. Honest question. Does TT have issues with depth perception?

He didn't have those issues last year. He looked far more decisive than he does now. Why? 1) No Sammy Watkins who made bad throws look good? 2) Are opposing defenses figuring TT out and taking away the throwing lanes he was comfortable with? 3) He's injured? 4) He has no idea where any of his receivers are going to be because most are so new they don't run their routes correctly?

Discuss.

Edited by PromoTheRobot