OK, let's do this: Tyrod Taylor

Losman couldn't do anything but throw the deep ball. He looked lost against the Pats in the worst way.

EJ couldn't throw a deep pass and couldn't improvise well at all. If he did, it was usually an INT.

EJ was overall better, but only with safe and simple gameplans.

I wanted both to succeed, like with TT. TT is better than both.

SO many misnomers. It amazes me how simple some of you can be. You can try all you want to separate Taylor from the pack of loser QB's we've had but he's the EXACT SAME.

JP once lost to a Tom Brady Patriots team IN NEW ENGLAND 19-17, but he looked lost right? Nonsense. EJ couldn't improvise? What are you talking about? Trent Edwards couldn't improvise, I'll give you that, but no need to just make stuff up.

If Taylor was so good, this wouldn't be a discussion. He's done little to separate himself from this pack.

Edited by fridge

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Losman couldn't do anything but throw the deep ball. He looked lost against the Pats in the worst way.

EJ couldn't throw a deep pass and couldn't improvise well at all. If he did, it was usually an INT.

EJ was overall better, but only with safe and simple gameplans.

I wanted both to succeed, like with TT. TT is better than both.

The difference with Tyrod is that teams simply can't make him completely ineffective by game planning.

At his worst he still brings some value to the game............JP, Trent, Bledsoe, Fitz and EJ could be rendered completely useless.

The difference with Tyrod is that teams simply can't make him completely ineffective by game planning.

At his worst he still brings some value to the game............JP, Trent, Bledsoe, Fitz and EJ could be rendered completely useless.

Yep.

You're right, they only need to make him pass to make him completely ineffective. I honestly don't know how you didn't type "Bledsoe" and then just stop and remember him actually passing the ball all over the place and go, "oh yeah, what am I talking about...let me delete this post I was so wrong" Seriously, I'll buy you a yacht if Taylor passes for 4,400 yards in a season.

I honestly prefer EJ as a passer. I won't argue that he's more accurate in general, but EJ undoubtedly leads his targets better in the middle of the field. I never thought of that as such a skill to long for, but it always feels like Taylor needs his receivers to be standing still facing him with their hands ready for the pass.

And the receivers then rarely get yards after the catch. I hope the scouts (college & pro) are out there looking at QBs.

Oh so you know it hasn't happened, then. He's incapable of doing so, the most un clutch QB we've ever had.

But he has won a game where the Bills were down by 3, so the mendoza line for clutch is 4, right? Clutch is not answering opponent with a TD drive. Not runs for first downs on third and long. Not winning a game when the team is 0-2 and his OC has been fired.

Down by 4. Gotcha.

SO many misnomers. It amazes me how simple some of you can be. You can try all you want to separate Taylor from the pack of loser QB's we've had but he's the EXACT SAME.

JP once lost to a Tom Brady Patriots team IN NEW ENGLAND 19-17, but he looked lost right? Nonsense. EJ couldn't improvise? What are you talking about? Trent Edwards couldn't improvise, I'll give you that, but no need to just make stuff up.

If Taylor was so good, this wouldn't be a discussion. He's done little to separate himself from this pack.

As said by others, people have picked their sides and don't want to budge. It's no question to me that TT is better than both of them.

This "discussion" is being had because the QB is almost always the first to take the blame. I'm not blindly defending TT as I've stated his completion percentage is a concern for me as well as his finish in games, but it was SO much worse with those before him.

But he has won a game where the Bills were down by 3, so the mendoza line for clutch is 4, right? Clutch is not answering opponent with a TD drive. Not runs for first downs on third and long. Not winning a game when the team is 0-2 and his OC has been fired.

Down by 4. Gotcha.

Tissue mrs. Taylor?

You're right, they only need to make him pass to make him completely ineffective. I honestly don't know how you didn't type "Bledsoe" and then just stop and remember him actually passing the ball all over the place and go, "oh yeah, what am I talking about...let me delete this post I was so wrong" Seriously, I'll buy you a yacht if Taylor passes for 4,400 yards in a season.

We have yet to see TT totally **** the bed in a Bills uniform as Brain Dead Drew did against the 3rd-string Steelers.

because all they had to do was get a pass rush on Drew and that took that away

I know that people are hateing on the head of the snake tonight.....but realize that the other 3 aspects of this team also failed.....

Bledsoe had some tremendous seasons but defenses were able to make him utterly useless in matchups by successfully pressuring him up the middle.

He had no answer........particularly as he got older.

With Tyrod it's not really possible to take everything he can do away.

This. Especially with the personnel he had at his disposal today. The only thing this game told me about Tyrod is he needs more weapons on offense that can stay healthy.

I am trying to stay balanced here

He did throw high passes in this game before he settled down.....the bullet he through to Bush in the end zone was very hard to catch

but.....the patriots put up 40 plus points on us so........