The place to repent for McCoy Doubters

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this thread here for Badol to say "I was wrong?" Clearly McCoy is one of the top few backs (and MVP candidates) in the league. The Bills stole him and he's a stud. Credit goes to Whaley and company (again).

So in six game's he's leading the league in rushing, averaging 5.6 a carry and has six TDs not counting his receiving. This just in, he's pretty good.

Is this thread here for Badol to say "I was wrong?" Clearly McCoy is one of the top few backs (and MVP candidates) in the league. The Bills stole him and he's a stud. Credit goes to Whaley and company (again).

Badol saying "I was wrong"? It may have happened in the past. I don't think I ever saw it, though.

Whaley should be in the Hall of Fame for trading Kiko for McCoy.

ill admit i might have been wrong about shady, but who knew roman was holding him back that badly....no one anywhere here ever accused roman of being a douche...even though he always looked like one, with his fat belly and holier than though attitude.

Don't hold your breath, McCoy is now 28.25 which is (edit 12.25%) closer to the age 30. We can expect the decline any day now like walking off a cliff! :lol:

Edited by What a Tuel

LeSean McCoy: "The Big Picture is Winning" (8:10)

LeSean McCoy addressed the media following his 19 carry 140 yard 3 touchdown performance topics include; running the ball out of a lot of power formations, the performance of the offensive line, and winning four in a row.

Felton deserves a mention as well. Last year it didn't seem like he accomplished anything. This season there have been some very obvious big blocks that helped spring McCoy.

Felton deserves a mention as well. Last year it didn't seem like he accomplished anything. This season there have been some very obvious big blocks that helped spring McCoy.

Felton has been kicking ass. Love to see a real fullback doing what needs to be done.

@NickVeronica

Jerome Felton was asked what he thought when LeSean McCoy went down. Reggie Bush interjects: "Shed some tears!"

Cu7bH39WIAAZkhg.jpg

Who is this new writer for TBN? :rolleyes:

@TBNbucky

Column: Take it from me, McCoy has been worth every penny

https://t.co/URHcNJNsfj

Whoa, that weathervane is spinning like a propeller.

but we gave up Kiko for him

WTH is wrong with the Bills? Can't believe they extended a premium talent at such an exorbitant price. Fire Whaley, JO, Russ and all of Ralph's old trash!

@SalSports

LeSean McCoy is 2nd in NFL in rushing yards and he has still yet to carry the ball more than 19 times in a game.

dime a dozen....at a position anyone can fill

Technically, you can't steal a gift...

Technically, you can't steal a gift...

Good to know swiping those envelopes from the wedding, last Saturday, isn't considered stealing. My conscious was starting to get to me. :bag:

shady is an absolute stud.

having said that, I would prefer to not have a $9 mil/yr RB on the team because of the risk of injury at that position.

but in the real world, you take the oppurtunities to improve your team as they come.

whaley is currently winning this move.