The place to repent for McCoy Doubters

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's just one game....and that a meltdown against a feeble Niners team could totally change perspective...... but I am letting you guys take your premature victory lap to the unsupportive beat of my golf clap.

Next, have some sound football takes........like maybe a philosophy on how to stock positions or build a championship roster.........rather than being as random as Marv Levy and Russ Brandon at the helm of a Ralph C. Wilson enterprise.

Im sorry guy just exactly how many championship rosters have you built? Shady is our best player on offense and you know it! The bolded in your comment sound like your gonna take a victory lap if Shady fails? What kinda of **** is that breh!?? I dont need to be taking seriously this isnt work, this is a football forum :lol: .

Im !@#$ing random and I love it! Go Bills!

G6upF.jpg

Edited by Marty McFly

@mikerodak

LeSean McCoy says this was the first year he felt doubted as an NFL player. Discussing how he's been working... http://es.pn/2dtFm9s

@buffalobills

"People tried to bring up Chip this week, but everything is Buffalo. I care about winning games for Buffalo. We're in a great place."

Cu6rzaNWIAExf7T.jpg

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills RB LeSean McCoy: I think this was the first year I've really been doubted. I've always been elite. But I do feel vindicated this year

#Bills RB LeSean McCoy: I'm trying to be like the Bills of the 90s

I said this in the Shoutbox but he's 2nd in rushing as of right now (well, he's first but Zek Elliott will probably retake it this afternoon) and could still be there after tomorrow night's game if David Johnson doesn't rush for more than 130 yards. Also, Shady's averaged 101 yards from scrimmage a game in his career, and that's what Thurman did for his first 10 years with the Bills.

Im sorry guy just exactly how many championship rosters have you built? Shady is our best player on offense and you know it! The bolded in your comment sound like your gonna take a victory lap if Shady fails? What kinda of **** is that breh!?? I dont need to be taking seriously this isnt work, this is a football forum :lol: .

Im !@#$ing random and I love it! Go Bills!

There's a few people on this board that aren't really Bills fans. A bills win ruins their week.

McCoy dominated today.

Best offensive player on the Bills since _______ ?

The thurmanator.

Time to put the Gilleslie > McCoy take in the hot takes hall of fame book right next to the shah's spleen and Mario for Skelton.

Edited by Ryan L Billz