The place to repent for McCoy Doubters

Forgive me Doug, for I have sinned, it's been 2 weeks since my last confession...

I doubted the trade for McCoy

Your penance, Dubs, is to admit your were wrong on TBD and take your licking like a man

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will also agree that I've been on the "let's dump McCoy" bandwagon previously. I thought he was washed up and could see the field. That Ravens game really had me thinking bad thoughts. All is redeemed now. He is playing awesomely! And that was not an easy team to run on. McCoy is running good.

One thing, though: When victory was sure (less than 2:00 on the clock), Rex still had him out there running. Maybe a little preservation would be wise.

BTW - Where has Jonathan Williams been? Still hurt or just not getting snaps?

Shady was running North!. (And had somewhere to go, so there's that....) :)

And I swear I saw him following his fullback, just like they drew it up! Really good game for McCoy ... he was the difference between winning and losing yesterday. I confess I was a McCoy skeptic (mostly about the extension, not the trade) but I'm really hoping he proves me wrong.

Lesean McCoy looks like Lesean McCoy again. Great vision, great speed, shifty.

Wrong Rb for Romans system ? Maybe, buh bye Roman. Shady is elite again.

Is it wrong to come into this thread and gloat? :) Either way, it sure is nice to have top-flight talent at RB.

I don't know what happened in the past few weeks but him and Felton seem to be in sync as a duo. Really working well together whereas last year, they seemed to work against each other a lot.

Part of it is Felton is actually blocking people...the DB wanted nothing to do with him on Gillisee TD

Part of it is Felton is actually blocking people...the DB wanted nothing to do with him on Gillisee TD

I'm one of the people that thinks Felton wasn't actually that bad last year. I think they didn't really use him to his true strengths as much as anything.

Last 3 weeks, I've been completely enamoured with him. He's back to his old Vikings form, think he's had 6 pancakes since Lynn took over.

He's clearly THE most critical part of the roster right now. Incredible how quick and shifty he's been.

Love shady and I believe he's a top 5 rb and elite, but the OL has been the difference IMO. He's getting huge holes and making the most of it. The OL has been the most critical part of our roster in my eyes. They sucked vs Baltimore and weren't much better vs the Jets. Since then, they've been phenomenal. Kromer has been great as well as A Lynns playcalling.