The place to repent for McCoy Doubters

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@KimJonesSports

BUF LeSean McCoy 100+ scrimmage yds in 3 straight & 10 of his last 13 games. Defense had 2nd game with 3+ takeaways, 4+ sacks; none in '15.

@SalSports

Sal Capaccio

Retweeted Kimberly Jones

Coincides with when Shady finally got healthy last year after hamstring injury (missed final two games after another injury)

It was a beautiful sight to see Shady running straight up the gut, and having somewhere to go!!! He didn't try to bounce everything outside. I hope it wasn't just because their DLine (other than the beast) were injured. On to San Francisco.

It was a beautiful sight to see Shady running straight up the gut, and having somewhere to go!!! He didn't try to bounce everything outside. I hope it wasn't just because their DLine (other than the beast) were injured. On to San Francisco.

This is where they've had the most success this year I think. You used the Rams dominant interior DL and ran right at them using draws and traps. Begging Aaron Donald to get up field fast and running right underneath him. Tons of credit goes to Anthony Lynn for this design.

Speed option design was flawless too.

This is where they've had the most success this year I think. You used the Rams dominant interior DL and ran right at them using draws and traps. Begging Aaron Donald to get up field fast and running right underneath him. Tons of credit goes to Anthony Lynn for this design.

Speed option design was flawless too.

We noticed that a lot! They knew exactly how to attack that.