The place to repent for McCoy Doubters

Please don't start!!

😎

Love shady and I believe he's a top 5 rb and elite, but the OL has been the difference IMO. He's getting huge holes and making the most of it. The OL has been the most critical part of our roster in my eyes. They sucked vs Baltimore and weren't much better vs the Jets. Since then, they've been phenomenal. Kromer has been great as well as A Lynns playcalling.

OL is doing better. Most prominently they are having success running Right. Early on they couldn't get anything going unless it was behind cog and glenn

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@RotoPat

LeSean McCoy is averaging 5.25 yards per carry even though he's faced run defenses allowing a collective 3.79 yards per carry.

hes played excellent. ill admit to my gut reaction being at best mixed. hes incredibly talented, but i was worried about his mileage. he had put up big numbers for a long time, and thats a red flag in its own way for committing to a RB.

hes playing very well, but itll still be a matter of "how long"

I for one am disappointed in Shady. The guy is clearly blowing his opportunity to be a true radio legend by continuing to excel on the football field rather than working on his future career in the radio booth.

The guy just doesn't seem to care enough to be a radio giant.

:lol:

hes played excellent. ill admit to my gut reaction being at best mixed. hes incredibly talented, but i was worried about his mileage. he had put up big numbers for a long time, and thats a red flag in its own way for committing to a RB.

@ChrisTrapasso

From my article on LeSean MCoy: he actually has a slightly better YPC average with #Bills than he had with Eagles

https://t.co/GBmUFzshp0

I am a sinner on this.

To me the big change in the last 3 games and especially the last 2 is running between the tackles. Roman seemed to almost only run him on sweeps and today's NFL defenses are too fast to live on that play alone.

That's a solid analysis. He's hitting the hole quickly and he's quick enough to make the first linebacker miss him. He's fun to watch.

Yes 16 starts without even 120 yards rushing in one of them is a very legitimate reason for concern.

I will give him credit.......he finally stepped up and had a legit pro bowl kinda' day rather than the moral victory/subjectively defined performances.....that fans often to a fault have been trying to pass off as super.

But he is the 15th individual in Bills history to rush for 150...........so let's not build a monument just yet.

The bigger story is that this OL just GASHED the Cardinals and Rams defenses in 2 of the past 3 weeks.......some of the holes were ridiculous and yes, just about any decent back would get a lot of yardage thru those holes.

And Jerome Felton has been excellent as well...........though it concerns me a little that Shady couldn't outrun him to the end zone. B-)

I still think Shady is missing some of the explosiveness he had in his prime and that is evident in not finishing runs off for TD's........3 years ago he probably breaks off two of those runs for TD's and gets 200 yards(and he knows that B-) ).

I'm glad for the production, they needed it on a day where the Rams were vulnerable inside and Tyrod struggled and the defense was giving away first downs like candy.

Still like to see more MG and hopefully Karlos can get his act together and get back on the team........they miss that physical aspect from their RB's......24 mins TOP is not a good enough to support the D and they need to soften these opposing defenses up so they aren't going 3 and out nearly the entire second half of games.

A very knowledgeable Rams fan was sitting in front of us and we spoke to him throughout the game. He said Donald was great but that the DL is very rotational and the 5-7 guys were as good as the starters. He didn't think it was any big deal that they were missing three starters, and he wasn't a homer thinking they were great everywhere.

FTFY

Cool, new board rules!

It's 1998 again and we can create false posts of our fellow registered posters to respond to! :thumbsup:

Free for all!

The depths to which you are shook by this ongoing debate are impressive.......they'd be more gratifying if I didn't feel badly for you......it's clear that you keep hoping for a satisfaction that is not going to come.

Welcome to TSW.......no awards either way........tried to tell you.

Not that Ryan L and Yolo wouldn't like some of the material I could attribute to them.......

As an interesting writer.......I will enjoy this new freedom more than you.......but keep working on it though, you might get better with time.

Cool, new board rules!

It's 1998 again and we can create false posts of our fellow registered posters to respond to! :thumbsup:

Free for all!

The depths to which you are shook by this ongoing debate are impressive.......they'd be more gratifying if I didn't feel badly for you......it's clear that you keep hoping for a satisfaction that is not going to come.

Welcome to TSW.......no awards either way........tried to tell you.

Not that Ryan L and Yolo wouldn't like some of the material I could attribute to them.......

As an interesting writer.......I will enjoy this new freedom more than you.......but keep working on it though, you might get better with time.

Bring it Gilleslie fanboy!