The place to repent for McCoy Doubters

Elite is your term.

Bullshite. It's a term every scout, coach, and player in the league uses. It has meaning and value, even if you're too dishonest to admit it. You know the game, but you've clearly never played, coached or worked in the game at a very high level otherwise you'd realize how foolish you sound.

McCoy is an elite RB in the NFL, he was when the trade went down and remains one this season.

You disagreed. You disagreed so much so you made the claim he'd not just be off the Bills roster in two years, but completely out of the league and working in radio.

Everyone with eyes can see you were wrong.

Shift the argument all you wish, but that's the only point I've been "arguing" with you and your position is 100% incorrect.

You won't admit it, not because you're right or some awesome internet poster who has the market cornered on what makes for good trolling. No. You won't admit it because you're a narcissistic asshat who'd rather argue with people than have a conversation.

Thanks for reminding me, again, why you're not worth discussing football with.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get the argument and have waffled back and forth a little but generally lean a little closer to you than most here despite his stat line.

That said when he's arguing the whole defense has to adjust for shady (I think there's some truth) I'd be curious to see what the stats look like on non running plays with each on the field to give some feedback on that otherwise abstract claim.

I think the whole defense already adjusts all they can to contain Tyrod. Shady forces the team to square up and tackle in the secondary......but at the snap it's Tyrod who dictates the policy.

Last year when the Bills were in Philly Chip Kelly's defense cleverly addressed Shady's tendency to take every run outside by defending like every run was going outside.

Without fear of the inside run they basically shot gaps and really f*cked with Tyrod like the Bills hadn't seen.

Enter Mike G......inside route taken......TD. Just like that. Just by following the system, he made it look easy.

This was an opponent that KNEW Shady..........and Washington did much the same.

Shady goes out with an injury after getting totally shut down.........and Karlos and MG have a field day.

It's tough to be critical of Shady when he's having such a productive season........and I certainly wouldn't start a thread about it like these guys.........but there is A LOT of evidence that the Bills could be getting similar production for a fraction of the cost.

Edited by #BADOL

I think the whole defense already adjusts all they can to contain Tyrod. Shady forces the team to square up and tackle in the secondary......but at the snap it's Tyrod who dictates the policy.

Last year when the Bills were in Philly Chip Kelly's defense cleverly addressed Shady's tendency to take every run outside by defending like every run was going outside.

Without fear of the inside run they basically shot gaps and really f*cked with Tyrod like the Bills hadn't seen.

Enter Mike G......inside route taken......TD. Just like that. Just by following the system, he made it look easy.

This was an opponent that KNEW Shady..........and Washington did much the same.

Shady goes out with an injury after getting totally shut down.........and Karlos and MG have a field day.

It's tough to be critical of Shady when he's having such a productive season........and I certainly wouldn't start a thread about it like these guys.........but there is A LOT of evidence that the Bills could be getting similar production for a fraction of the cost.

MG and Karlos had a field day? On their 4 carries each?

Mike Gillislee 4 carries 81 yards 1 td

1st Carry - 10 yards

2nd Carry - 2 yards

3rd Carry - 60 yard run TD

4th Carry - 9 yard run

Karlos Williams 4 carries 41 yards

1st Carry - 11 yards

2nd Carry - 7 yards

3rd Carry - 7 yards

4th Carry - 16 yards

Do you want to know why they were successful? Because we were down by like 3 scores on every single one of their runs. Gillislee's 60 yard run was when we were down 28 to 3. Do you think they may have played a little bit of deep coverage once we took out Shady? They had the lead and time on their side with about a quarter and a half left in the game. They wanted us to run.