The place to repent for McCoy Doubters

Seems like he is just expressing the concerns that many fans have. How is Lynn going to get continued production from a run centric offense which has very limited threats outside. So far so good, but it's hard to imagine things going this well when the competition ramps up. Good teams take away what you do best, without Shady what are we on offense?

When a team stops it that is when I will start worrying about it.......

This team literally could be undefeated right now......close loss against the Ravens and for some odd reason we tank a game against a team literally cannot get out of its own way in the jets.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you can't enjoy when they lose, can't enjoy when they win ugly, can't enjoy a four game win streak because it might not last, cant enjoy a good offense or a good defense or good special teams if they don't do it all season, can't enjoy a winning season if it's not deep in the playoffs, and can only enjoy greatness. You seem fun.

Who says I didn't enjoy the wins?

I'm just being real about some of the wins. The 49ers might be the worst team in the league (their run defense is the worst). McCoy is doing well, but it's not going to happen every week, and if all the burden is on him each week, it's not gonna work. They need to develop a passing game.

Edited by HoF Watkins

So you can't enjoy when they lose, can't enjoy when they win ugly, can't enjoy a four game win streak because it might not last, cant enjoy a good offense or a good defense or good special teams if they don't do it all season, can't enjoy a winning season if it's not deep in the playoffs, and can only enjoy greatness. You seem fun.

As fun as a piñata and should be treated as such when not on ignore.

So is this thread the place to repent for McCoy doubters or more of an intervention for Baldol's addiction to insufferability? :D

Let's hope this hamstring is much ado over nothing... or this thread could eventually turn in the beginning of Badol being right again & all those posters who are always wrong returning back down to form. :(

I'm the guy people in this thread were attacking, because I think it's unlikely that McCoy can stay healthy if he has to carry the team.

No people are attacking you b.c you don't want him to stay healthy. Cut the bull **** b.c everyone can see right through it. This is why everyone knows you are not a Bills fan but come here to start stupid **** with others. Your own fault for being an idiot.

Edited by Beef Jerky

When a team stops it that is when I will start worrying about it.......

This team literally could be undefeated right now......close loss against the Ravens and for some odd reason we tank a game against a team literally cannot get out of its own way in the jets.

Those 1st two games needed to happen tho. A necessary sacrifice to get rid of the dead weight at OC and adjust the DC play calling.