The place to repent for McCoy Doubters

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No people are attacking you b.c you don't want him to stay healthy. Cut the bull **** b.c everyone can see right through it. This is why everyone knows you are not a Bills fan but come here to start stupid **** with others. Your own fault for being an idiot.

You're nuts.

Hey, where's the place to repent for McCoy lovers? :rolleyes:

For the record, I am neither a hater nor a lover. I am a "we paid way too much" for him skeptic of the sort that will point out - to the extent of being incredibly annoying - that a 5th round draft pick just put up 200+ yards on us, after putting up 200+ yards last week.

For the record, I am neither a hater nor a lover. I am a "we paid way too much" for him skeptic of the sort that will point out - to the extent of being incredibly annoying - that a 5th round draft pick just put up 200+ yards on us, after putting up 200+ yards last week.

I guess you're looking for the we should have drafted jay ajayi thread.

Have a link to where you "called it dude" ?

Michael Thomas over Reggie Ragland would be nice too ?

Edited by Ryan L Billz

I suggest you read up on Ajayi. He was a 5th round pick for a significant reason.

http://www.thephinsider.com/2015/6/1/8695651/are-the-concerns-about-jay-ajayis-knee-real-or-imagined

Right or wrong about the knee, he fell in the draft.

As for McCoy, he was freaking limited. You say you aren't a doubter, but you come to gloat when he is limited and practically a decoy (bad coach game plan) and does poorly?

I guess you're looking for the we should have drafted jay ajayi thread.

Have a link to where you "called it dude" ?

Michael Thomas over Reggie Ragland would be nice too ?

Mike Schoop tweeted out how Karlos Williams was picked by us a couple of picks before Ajayi. There is nothing lazier than this type of hindsight draft crap.

Karlos was a great 5th round pick. He blew it this year.................It's the fifth round FFS!

• 1 month later...

It's a shame deranged rhino isn't around to claim victory over #badol.

That 75 yard run that some claimed couldn't happen was the final nail in the coffin.

Shady put the team on his back and saved the 2016 Bills and the putrid passing game again and again.

So much for the contract talk, throw him a bonus for today's beautiful game.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

He showed the rest of us today what a pro is....he delivered......it wasn't easy.....but he made the big play.......got a couple of td's and a tough 2 point conversion....the 2 pt was on muscle, not speed. He is multidimensional. I used to think he was overpaid....today he earned his pay.