The place to repent for McCoy Doubters

Captain never take an L, reporting for duty.

Take the L ! You deserve it.

I wondered what the L in Ryan L was for. Woeful choice of words, btw. :lol:

I long ago acknowledged that he will likely be back in 2017.......my bold prediction was that he would not be.......and which ,btw, happens to be the final year of the contract that they ripped up for him.

As we've seen with Dareus' contract the Bills made some very unnecessary accommodations to player contracts that are going to cost them millions in cap space going forward.

It's not really debatable......he was on a very good contract with Philly it's just that a bunch of it had been prepaid. The Bills gave him $26.5M in unnecessary guaranteed......that was dumb.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it was just me, but he looked like he pulled up there and could have had another 5-7 yards with some effort. I had another viewer next to me who thought the same thing. I have not gone back to re-watch.

I think he may have coasted at the end.

If he did, he earned it. Over 130 yards of offense and just a few days after having surgery.

I long ago acknowledged that he will likely be back in 2017.......my bold prediction was that he would not be.......and which ,btw, happens to be the final year of the contract that they ripped up for him.

As we've seen with Dareus' contract the Bills made some very unnecessary accommodations to player contracts that are going to cost them millions in cap space going forward.

It's not really debatable......he was on a very good contract with Philly it's just that a bunch of it had been prepaid. The Bills gave him $26.5M in unnecessary guaranteed......that was dumb.

Why was it dumb? Still think he is slowing down because he is "approaching 30"? They locked him up for the rest of the prime of his career and it was a good move.

If he did, he earned it. Over 130 yards of offense and just a few days after having surgery.

I give him all the props in the world for coming back after the thumb surgery.

(But his thumb didn't run out of bounds early.)

Well I'm excited to have him here and I was excited when the kiko/shady trade was made.

On to Oakland. Hope the passing game comes too.

schopp was saying he' s trying for a hall of fame career. he'd have to finish this year and have a couple more big years to get in that convo

Yeah he'd need another 4,000 all purpose yards away from being considered. He'd have over 15K all purpose and around over 100 TD's - so that would put him close.

I may be too focused on this one play, I admit.

you are a good fellow Augie. I do the same.

LeSean has been all i would have hoped for. He is playing for the win each game. and his effort is tangible. I did not always see that in his game as a Bill.

But these days, i think he is one of the best players and a leader by example. For all the 1st half stuffs he got, he did not get down.

i gotta respect him and his choice in champagne

Or to carry a team without a franchise QB on his back to a Superbowl......... hint, hint Shady.

: )

looks like he would. if he could.

Much better back than I expected. His issue is trying to stay on the field. On the injury report almost his entire career in Buffalo. Can they count on him to finish the season?

who hasn't been?

don't forget there are some politics and maneuvering involved with injury reports. Just ask the Patriots

Or WR, or QB, or safety, or......

I'm just sick of the injuries. :(

so are they, i bet

you are a good fellow Augie. I do the same.

LeSean has been all i would have hoped for. He is playing for the win each game. and his effort is tangible. I did not always see that in his game as a Bill.

But these days, i think he is one of the best players and a leader by example. For all the 1st half stuffs he got, he did not get down.

i gotta respect him and his choice in champagne

: )

looks like he would. if he could.

who hasn't been?

don't forget there are some politics and maneuvering involved with injury reports. Just ask the Patriots

Ha! I'll certainly respect him as a player, but only try to accept his choice of champagne. Regardless, if it was HIS bubbly, that's the only thing that matters. .

The trade was good for both teams. I still don't get the Kiko hate on this board. Dude can still ball, it just took him a while to come back from that gruesome knee injury. And BTW, right now the Fish are in the playoffs and we're not. So laugh at Kiko and that last place rushing D all you want. They made us look stupid enough a few weeks back.

The trade was good for both teams. I still don't get the Kiko hate on this board. Dude can still ball, it just took him a while to come back from that gruesome knee injury. And BTW, right now the Fish are in the playoffs and we're not. So laugh at Kiko and that last place rushing D all you want. They made us look stupid enough a few weeks back.

We''ll return the favor in a few weeks.

• 2 weeks later...