Rumor. Karlos is back in town.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly on like a MOFO.

On a serious note, it might be unwise NOT to bring him back, if he is physically in condition to play.

Imagine how grateful he will be and how hard he will work to amend for his sins...

Look at what Incognito has done since coming back.

These guys lose that 7 figure meal ticket...you give it back to them...and they are grateful.

I would be too.

Clearly on like a MOFO.

On a serious note, it might be unwise NOT to bring him back, if he is physically in condition to play.

Imagine how grateful he will be and how hard he will work to amend for his sins...

Look at what Incognito has done since coming back.

These guys lose that 7 figure meal ticket...you give it back to them...and they are grateful.

I would be too.

Incognito had a year and a half to sit on the couch while his agent heard mostly "crickets" and the few teams that showed interest turned away. That kind of brings it home to a guy that when a team was ready to take a chance, he'd better make good.

I don't think Karlos has reached the "attitude is gratitude" point yet. I think he's still young, dumb, and entitled.

not if he's on different teams in the same city

Technically, the loophole Karlos would slip through is the fact that Pegula owns two franchises in two different sports, but in the same city.

Incognito had a year and a half to sit on the couch while his agent heard mostly "crickets" and the few teams that showed interest turned away. That kind of brings it home to a guy that when a team was ready to take a chance, he'd better make good.

I don't think Karlos has reached the "attitude is gratitude" point yet. I think he's still young, dumb, and entitled.

Well every team in the league could have picked him up off waivers and decided "no thanks."

I would imagine that might scare the kid straight.

Also, we know NOTHING of the terms upon which Karlos left town.

He flat out could have been told by someone that if he is serious about turning it around, he can prove it by doing it, and then he'll be brought back...or at least that would be a strong consideration by the team.

I can totally see a conversation like that having taken place.

Certainly possible.

Maybe he just wanted to hit Gabriel's Gate one last time.

I actually would be very surprised if he was brought back. And other teams are much more RB needy, i.e would pay him more.

no one is paying him more -- everyone passed on a non-guaranteed league minimum contract with no signing bonus already.

I'd take him in a minute if he is in shape and ready to go. We aren't that deep at RB.

How I feel about it too. The only real "penalty" for bringing him back is needing to make the roster spot for him.

If things go south, cut his ass again. No big whoop.

But the potential upside is enormous. The kid showed real talent and was a sort of Jim Brown. Size, power, and speed.

How I feel about it too. The only real "penalty" for bringing him back is needing to make the roster spot for him.

If things go south, cut his ass again. No big whoop.

But the potential upside is enormous. The kid showed real talent and was a sort of Jim Brown. Size, power, and speed.

Is he not practice squad eligible?

Is he not practice squad eligible?

the rules are confusing but last time I looked at them, I thought the player could not have been active for more than 9 regular season games to be PS eligible. But that actually can't be right because Jordan Gay was on the PS briefly this season. Edited by YoloinOhio