Rumor. Karlos is back in town.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm. I wonder if the thinking is this...

Ikard and Bush go for Dareus and Henderson. Plan was to do Ola for Karlos but they are not sure Henderson or Kujo are ready to go for Sunday so Ola sticks around as the backup swing tackle until one or both of the tackles is ready.

My understanding with Henderson is they either have to activate him or cut him so if they don't want to lose him they have to activate him even if he isn't quite ready.

Hmmm. I wonder if the thinking is this...

Ikard and Bush go for Dareus and Henderson. Plan was to do Ola for Karlos but they are not sure Henderson or Kujo are ready to go for Sunday so Ola sticks around as the backup swing tackle until one or both of the tackles is ready.

My understanding with Henderson is they either have to activate him or cut him so if they don't want to lose him they have to activate him even if he isn't quite ready.

IIRC the roster exemption for Henderson can last as long as Monday.

So it could go either way?

Here's a nugget to consider:

@BJWilsonWGR

Lynn: We don't have that compliment to Shady right now that Karlos was last year. We'll have to make good with what we have right now #Bills

@JaySkurski

Rex on Karlos Williams: "We track every player and if we think Karlos can help us, he'll be here." #Bills

Here's a nugget to consider:

@BJWilsonWGR

Lynn: We don't have that compliment to Shady right now that Karlos was last year. We'll have to make good with what we have right now #Bills

@JaySkurski

Rex on Karlos Williams: "We track every player and if we think Karlos can help us, he'll be here." #Bills

They obviously would like the same production as last year but not sure they can get it

All I did was tell everyone something that wasn't my business to tell. Now everyone is made at me for it. Now I'm mad at all of you!

I really think this chick needs a life coach.

Karlos needed somebody stable to balance him out. Instead he found someone twice as crazy. Good luck Karlos.

savage @DakotaaaRayyy 16m16 minutes ago

hey you guys.. this is the gods honest truth. buffalo cancelled los' trip for this weekend. waiting for a rescheduled visit.

savage @DakotaaaRayyy 12m12 minutes ago

this visit was strictly a workout. no talk of resigning was ever mentioned.

She's definitely a keeper, got that resigning TBDism down.