Rumor. Karlos is back in town.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

K. Williams is a dynamic player. He would give us something we don't have....a big RB for short yardage and goal line situations (RB Jon. Williams is not nearly as good).

It's rare to have a RB with his size and speed combination.

McCoy and Williams make a great combo at RB.

The Bills could then try to move R. Bush, who doesn't seem to have a role with the team.

I find reddit, like this board, provides inside info from time to time.

https://m.reddit.com/r/buffalobills/comments/5654xi/karlos_williams_is_back_in_town/

Karlos Williams Sr ‏@Karlos_29_SR

The return is gonna be so sweet

From Karlos himself....return to just the NFL or return to the NFL crazy tweeting from orchard park

My initial reaction:

I mean, outwardly Karlos said positive things about his opportunity here and absolutely nothing wrong, but some sort of public expression of having made a mistake and hurt the team (2x) would have gone well with me.

Does he need to have a medical with the Bills to document he's not injured and was not waived/injured before signing with another team? I thought that only applied to a player who was injured when cut, but I dunno

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan

K. Williams is a dynamic player. He would give us something we don't have....a big RB for short yardage and goal line situations (RB Jon. Williams is not nearly as good).

It's rare to have a RB with his size and speed combination.

McCoy and Williams make a great combo at RB.

The Bills could then try to move R. Bush, who doesn't seem to have a role with the team.

Move Reggie Bush??? You actually think he has any trade value left?

I think that's irrelevant considering his performance last season

i wouldnt say irrelevant --- in addition to his performance last year he also had multiple drug issues, and the weight issue.

he was immensely talented coming out of college -- it wasnt some totally fringe guy getting pulled off draft boards.

Giving him a tryout, sure. If he's in shape and has his head on straight, signing him and cutting Bush would be an improvement. Maybe Bush isn't showing anything in practice these days, but I don't see him on the field. KW would be a complete improvement when we need a power back who also poses a home run threat.

Since Watkins is on IR, the Bills need a dynamic running game. If KW is in shape, focused and ate an entire humble pie I'd give him a second shot.

I hope he didn't eat all of the humble pie. Maybe just a small slice. And no ice cream.