Buffalo Bills Fire Offensive Coordinator Greg Roman

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is well regarded by many. He did a very good job in SF, and they nosedived after he left.

He wore out his welcome in both places and you could debate how well he actually did...plenty of stuff out their from 9ers fans that supports much of what we have seen. His redzone offense was bad on a talented 9ers team as well. Do you think he gets another OC job? Maybe he does your opinion on him seems to be higher than mine and that's fine. Just curious.

Oh thank God -- Roman sucked. He didn't know how to use his players. For a run-first guy he couldn't come up with successful short-yardage plays. He was always late getting plays called. He didn't have a hurry-up offense installed. I'm usually calling for continuity, but there was no living with that guy any longer. He had to go before Rex because he couldn't possibly be Rex's successor.

Yea but Harbaugh left too. Hard to say who the success in SF was tied too. If you're a Bills fan you wanna believe it was Roman.

I trust Harbaugh's instincts about coaches. Harbaugh is a great coach -- regardless of whether I like his personality or not. I decidedly do not trust Rex's instincts about coaches, although to be fair he did lure Roman here in the first place.

Oh thank God -- Roman sucked. He didn't know how to use his players. For a run-first guy he couldn't come up with successful short-yardage plays. He was always late getting plays called. He didn't have a hurry-up offense installed. I'm usually calling for continuity, but there was no living with that guy any longer. He had to go before Rex because he couldn't possibly be Rex's successor.

unfortunately, almost every critique you just levied are hallmarks of rex/rob right now too

My Take On Roman Fired: "changing coordinators during the season will do nothing to help the development Tyrod Taylor or the offense as a whole. "

Newsflash!!! The "development" of Tyrod is meaningless at this point. It's all over for him after this season. From this point on, the season is about cleaning up the mess.

Edited by HoF Watkins