If the Bills lose tonight...

YoloinOhio

What is your plan as a fan if the Bills lose?  

169 members have voted

1. 1. If the Bills lose tonight, will you...

• Say "peace out" on the 2016 season
    • Hang in there

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted hang in there because I never abandon the Bills but I would say that there is not a realistic playoff shot. If they lose tonight we are probably in for a really, really long year.

I agree with all of this...but I voted "hang in there" because that is pretty much what we have done in the 40+ years I have devoted to this team...there is rarely any pay-off for your loyalty, but unfortunately, there is some comfort to knowing how I will be spending my Sundays from Sept-December, every year.

Also, I never really "give up" on the playoffs, until they are mathematically eliminated. All the years watching the NFL. I have seen too many weird and improbable things happen. The 2007 NY Giants were a team that absolutely nobody expected a Super Bowl Championship out of, until they actually won it.

Edited by Buftex

I voted hang in there because I never abandon the Bills but I would say that there is not a realistic playoff shot. If they lose tonight we are probably in for a really, really long year.

(1) always hang in there

(2) Lawson hopefully playing this year gives me some hope, as does the hope for another WR eventually stepping up or being picked up who can provide a solid #2 opposite Watkins.

I voted hang in there, but......

My attention would shift from getting psyched up for the game each week to getting more psyched up for the tailgate party instead.

I enjoy both, but when the Bills teams really suck, I try not to think about them often and instead think about how much fun the pregame party is going to be.

And I focus my attention more on what needs to be done to fix the team's problems long term more so than what needs to be done during this season. In other words, how to convince the team that they need to have the best offensive line in football if they really want to dominate.

Edited by PolishDave

Agree with Kirby.

After so many months of looking forward to the season, I can definitely say, I would go into each game in the future with a lot less excitement.

It depends on how they lose tonight.

If the offense is as inept as it was on Sunday and Taylor is a nervous nelly in the pocket and can only read half the field, then I will say see ya.

If the offense is much better and Taylor looks much better and they just lose because the Jets played out of their minds or Carpenter missed a kick or the refs blew a call - then I'll be back.

I won't do anything.

I've already planned my trip for the Los Angeles game, so I'm still going to watch and it's the NFL, anything is possible. I know people are at an all time low and think it can't happen to the Bills but the Chiefs went 0-5 to start the season last year then went on a tear after Charles went down.

Pretty much exactly this, including the LA thing.