Sorry, but I'm still going to miss Hogan

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He actually had a huge impact on the game. If he doesn't get a penalty on that opening play that went for 90 yards, everything might have gone differently.

...Then again, that play never goes 90 yards if Hogan doesn't commit that penalty so...

There were two penalties on the play anyway.

He's on pace for 32 catches, 488 yards and 4 TDs. Despite what many want to believe he's the exact same player as he was with the Bills. Much like Chandler, when he put on the magical Patriots uniform he didn't become a Hall of Famer. He's the same below average NFL receiver that he has always been.

Anybody that believes that he's more than just a guy feel free to make a case but please don't use "well, he doesn't have the greatest QB of all-time throwing him the ball yet." Playing with Brady may add to his stats but it doesn't mean that he's better than he is. It means that his QB is great. Hogan is an okay WR and a guy that the Bills could probably use but is easily replaced.

He's on pace for 32 catches, 488 yards and 4 TDs. Despite what many want to believe he's the exact same player as he was with the Bills. Much like Chandler, when he put on the magical Patriots uniform he didn't become a Hall of Famer. He's the same below average NFL receiver that he has always been.

Anybody that believes that he's more than just a guy feel free to make a case but please don't use "well, he doesn't have the greatest QB of all-time throwing him the ball yet." Playing with Brady may add to his stats but it doesn't mean that he's better than he is. It means that his QB is great. Hogan is an okay WR and a guy that the Bills could probably use but is easily replaced.

I'd rather look at his number with Jimmy G - I think they are a better reflection of what he is. The Patriots passing game has been MIA the past two weeks - understandably.

And yet as a Bills player, he never did anything stupid!!!!!

Correct. i don't remember anyrhing. His penalty yesterday was awesome and very early on unknowingly helped the Bills into the record books at Gillete. He also mentioned during the week that Buffalo gave him his break ( for what i don't know) and heaped praise on the team. I have zero idea why homers get their panty's in a wad over a JAG. An EX player. In the end Hogan still has more completions as many of the JAGS that populate the Bills receiving corp. Eff him what ex bills are on the Rams that homers can crap on this week?