Sorry, but I'm still going to miss Hogan

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's an okay NFL receiver and with the injuries that we have he could help us. He's solid. With the injuries and question marks it would be nice to have a guy that you could have confidence in to have like 5 catches for 59 yards. I have kind of hopes that Clay could fill that role. Woods has effectively done it over the last few weeks.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

He's anokay NFL receiver and with the injuries that we have he could help us. He's solid. With the injuries and question marks it would be nice to have a guy that you could have confidence in to have like 5 catches for 59 yards. I have kind of hopes that Clay could fill that role. Woods has effectively done it over the last few weeks.

I hope Clay can fill that role too. Perhaps we can uncork one to Goodwin again this week.

I mentioned in another thread that at this point we need Clay to be our version of what Greg Olsen was last year for Carolina. They had little talent at WR ( I think it was old Ted Ginn, udfa Philly brown, rookie Devin Funchess, and journeyman Jericho cottchery). TT needs to step up to throw catchable balls to all and Clay needs to step up as the primary target. If that happens, we can make it through until the various WRs get back.

Edited by YoloinOhio

I mentioned in another thread that at this point we need Clay to be our version of what Greg Olsen was last year for Carolina. They had little talent at WR ( I think it was old Ted Ginn, udfa Philly brown, rookie Devin Funchess, and journeyman Jericho cottchery). TT needs to step up to throw catchable balls to all and Clay needs to step up as the primary target. If that happens, we can make it through until the various WRs get back.

We are just missing 2 Buckeyes in the receiving corp. :)

I repeat.

lmao why the hate for Hogan 26breh?

He's an okay NFL receiver and with the injuries that we have he could help us. He's solid. With the injuries and question marks it would be nice to have a guy that you could have confidence in to have like 5 catches for 59 yards. I have kind of hopes that Clay could fill that role. Woods has effectively done it over the last few weeks.

Hes almost always open, I think he woulda done better last year without the wrist injury he played with, that contributed to his dropsies. Woods has been coming through for us, tough player, played all last season with a groin injury, if he was healthy enough to play even at 70% he would, no questioning that kids toughness.

Agree. Tyrod has to hit those seam routes A LOT more. I think Clay is going to get real open on those TE seam routes Sunday and Tyrod has to be able to make those throws for us to take a W, with us starting our 4th,5th, and 6th string WRs

lmao why the hate for Hogan 26breh?

Hes almost always open, I think he woulda done better last year without the wrist injury he played with, that contributed to his dropsies. Woods has been coming through for us, tough player, played all last season with a groin injury, if he was healthy enough to play even at 70% he would, no questioning that kids toughness.

Agree. Tyrod has to hit those seam routes A LOT more. I think Clay is going to get real open on those TE seam routes Sunday and Tyrod has to be able to make those throws for us to take a W, with us starting our 4th,5th, and 6th string WRs

No hate. I'm just no fan of any lament over a JAG as if he's some great talent.

I'm wondering if there are any Bills fans that are capable of understanding that the tender the Bills offered was correct and also the contract the Pats offered was correct.

It's OK!

On our team he was 5th-6th option (maybe 4th) and on their team he, is 3rd-4th. They play a different style, so he's worth more to them.

How many of you would have pilloried Whaley for paying him $12 for 3? I mean he's not worth that for us. He may be for them, but not for us. And ya know what?

It's OK!

I'm wondering if there are any Bills fans that are capable of understanding that the tender the Bills offered was correct and also the contract the Pats offered was correct.

It's OK!

On our team he was 5th-6th option (maybe 4th) and on their team he, is 3rd-4th. They play a different style, so he's worth more to them.

How many of you would have pilloried Whaley for paying him $12 for 3? I mean he's not worth that for us. He may be for them, but not for us. And ya know what?

It's OK!

That has been my position throughout and I am the biggest Hogan fanboy on here. He was out 4th passing target (under used in my opinion) and a better player than he got credit for.

But I would not have matched the NE tender. That didn't make sense for us the kind of team we are and the other demands on our cap.

It's OK!

It's OK!

That has been my position throughout and I am the biggest Hogan fanboy on here. He was out 4th passing target (under used in my opinion) and a better player than he got credit for.

But I would not have matched the NE tender. That didn't make sense for us the kind of team we are and the other demands on our cap.

They could have given him a higher offer without going to $12M/3 years which would have given Bills something to Bills if P*ts still signed him. A small mistake by front office IMO.

It's OK!

It's OK!

Agreed. Hogan makes more sense in a Pats offense that revolves around the short passing game than a Bills offense that revolves around the run.

• 1 month later...