Reggie Ragland to have knee surgery; out for season

This is a brutal wait. People on Obamacare could have gotten approved for an MRI already...Has to be news soon.

Imagine if Trump had bought the Bills.

One of his sons would have shot and killed Ragland.

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not likely to have word until Monday I'd guess

If it's an ACL, the test the trainers do on the field to test structure and stability, they would know at that point. The scan is really just a confirmation.

My guess is that the test by the trainers showed it wasn't that, hence why Rex said they don't think it's ligaments.

But it could be a number of other things.

If it's an ACL, the test the trainers do on the field to test structure and stability, they would know at that point. The scan is really just a confirmation.

My guess is that the test by the trainers showed it wasn't that, hence why Rex said they don't think it's ligaments.

But it could be a number of other things.

My money is still on a patellar strain

Which would put healing time around 6 weeks. Not great but not horrible.

Yup--back for the Arizona game.

IMO that's the best-case scenario, but I can't think of any other injuries that aren't symptomatic of ligament damage but are also non-contact besides a meniscal tear

My money is still on a patellar strain

Mets' Asdrubel Cabrera suffered a patellar strain (minor) in spring training and only missed a couple weeks. He re-aggravated it about a week ago, more severely, and was placed on the 15-day DL. He had to be carried into the clubhouse. I haven't heard a definite timetable for his return, but 6 weeks was the max I've heard.

My only concern is that it recurred. And that's just playing baseball (his foot landed a little awkwardly while rounding 3rd (he still made it home)).

Mets' Asdrubel Cabrera suffered a patellar strain (minor) in spring training and only missed a couple weeks. He re-aggravated it about a week ago, more severely, and was placed on the 15-day DL. He had to be carried into the clubhouse. I haven't heard a definite timetable for his return, but 6 weeks was the max I've heard.

My only concern is that it recurred. And that's just playing baseball (his foot landed a little awkwardly while rounding 3rd (he still made it home)).

Does he golf?

With a patellar strain, you really need to give it the full time to heal or you get what happened with Cabrera. Reinjury is a risk when you rush back from it.

Hopefully the Bills would be smart, if that is the injury, and just shut him down until at least the season starts.

What the hell is this supposed to mean?

Stell dir vor, Trump die Rechnungen gekauft hatte. Einer seiner Söhne würde geschossen haben und Ragland getötet.

What the hell is this supposed to mean?

Wyobraź sobie, jeśli Trump kupił rachunki. Jeden z jego synów strzał i zabił Ragland.

Hope this clears up any confusion.

Stellen Sie sich vor , wenn Trump die Rechnungen gekauft hatte. Einer seiner Söhne erschossen und Ragland getötet hätte .

Stell dir vor, Trump die Rechnungen gekauft hatte. Einer seiner Söhne würde geschossen haben und Ragland getötet.

Wyobraź sobie, jeśli Trump kupił rachunki. Jeden z jego synów strzał i zabił Ragland.

Hope this clears up any confusion.

Stellen Sie sich vor , wenn Trump die Rechnungen gekauft hatte. Einer seiner Söhne erschossen und Ragland getötet hätte .

Zzzzz

I would say bad news. Good news would be negative, this means they arent sure.

Or they didn't see anything. That doesn't mean bad.

If the patient has swelling or pain but they don't see anything on the MRI, like a meniscus tear which happens, then the MRI would be inconclusive. That doesn't mean bad.

Sounds exactly like Stevie Johnson, who also went for a 2nd opinion. 2-3 month injury.

Depends on the tear. Stevie, I believe, got a second opinion on whether he should have surgery to fix it or let it heal itself. Which are both options with meniscus tears.