Reggie Bush signing 1 year deal with Bills

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder if any team in NFL history has had the top 3 players in a given draft under contract at some point in their career....pretty interesting for the draft that yielded 'Lil Donte in rd 1...

We have had 5 of the top 10 from the '06 draft :lol:

1 Mario Williams

2 Reggie Bush

3 Vince Young

8 Donte Whitner

10 Matt Leinart

We have had 5 of the top 10 from the '06 draft :lol:

1 Mario Williams

2 Reggie Bush

3 Vince Young

8 Donte Whitner

10 Matt Leinart

Ten years too late and sixteen years out of the playoffs -- the story of the Bills for far too long..

Ten years too late and sixteen years out of the playoffs -- the story of the Bills for far too long..

Umm dude you might want to reread you reply.

Mario was good under the right coach in the right system.

Bush can still be an X factor

Young was never really good

Whitner wasnt really either

Leinart was NEVER good

@profootballtalk

Reggie Bush to Bills confirmed. He was tempted to wait for a starter to get injured elsewhere, I'm told. Opted to join Buffalo depth chart.

Maybe he was watching us last year and felt it was just a matter of time?

@viccarucci

#Bills GM Doug Whaley spoke at length w LeSean McCoy to explain Bush's role. Some sets will have them together, but Bush mainly a returner.

I can dig it. Bush provides good depth at RB and takes return duties from otherwise expendable players.

@RQUINN619

Reggie Bush would've been an exciting signing 5 years ago. He's returned 2 punts since 2011. I wouldn't get hopes up yet.

when he left the saints, there was also chatter that his injuries were the turf in the dome and returning punts. so that aspect has me a little nervous.

id like him by design be more as a package back that can be a steady hand at PR if needed.

He'll make it to last cuts maybe

Wonder since this has been going on for a few days. That his probable 1 year deal Would have some incentives

And possibly a no cut clause?

Along with some others here I think there still may be some younger UDFA's that would be a better signing.

The guy hasn't returned punts in years. Maybe he will surprise? But I doubt Shady would want to car pool

To work with him. There was a old receiver out there who is now signed that would have made sense when signing

Guys away from their impending retirement.

As long as this isn't OBD Playing the "were smarter" than everyone else game. Only to have it backfire yet Again (Harvin, etc)

I just don't see what he brings to the table one year after throwing Fred to the curb because he was old and slow.

The Team needs more yoots not old men playing literally their last year.

Reggie Bush: "The Opportunity Here Is Special" (8:39)

RB Reggie Bush addresses the media for the first time as a member of the Buffalo Bills. Topics include coming off injury, how he can impact the team immediately and his relationship with Rex and LeSean McCoy.

Watch: Reggie Bush Goes 1-on-1 with Murph (5:35)

The newest Bills running back talks with John Murphy about his opportunity with Buffalo, his versatility on the field, and playing with LeSean McCoy.

I like the signing. I mean. To me he's just as explosive as Spiller and a bit more patient and waits for blocks and doesn't get as winded. Spiller would make a big play and then you see him huffin and puffin on the sidelines.

If he can stay healthy then i have no problems with our 3 running backs being McCoy, Karlos Williams (depends on how that issue turns out) and Bush instead of the current RB situation honestly.

Could they surprise and cut Felton? They didn't use the FB all that much last year. Could have a guy like Annen double up as situational TE/H-Back/FB?

absolutely not Bloke.

Gronk will be on PS anyways.

I expect Jerome to get some key game plays this year