Reggie Bush signing 1 year deal with Bills

Mccoy and Touchdown Mike will carry the load, with the rook Williams as the 3rd guy until week 5, at which time we will have 4 RB's.

Williams DUI thing won't get settled and served until years end.

I see zero need for a 5th guy here to ride the bench.

Agreed.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mccoy and Touchdown Mike will carry the load, with the rook Williams as the 3rd guy until week 5, at which time we will have 4 RB's.

Williams DUI thing won't get settled and served until years end.

I see zero need for a 5th guy here to ride the bench.

thats assuming they all stay healthy through TC. Big assumption considering none stayed healthy last year in TC. Better to get a guy in now (I prefer a vet with the group we currently have) so he knows the offense than late August. Need to be prepared. We already know we will be down at least one guy for the first month.

Do we assume he will be 100% at week 5 at this point? Obviously we hope but can we count on him being in shape and having no more troubles?

If Karlos can't get in shape between last month (when he should have started) and the end of September, we've got bigger problems than his drug suspension.

Chris Brown seemingly confirming Bush got offered veteran minimum. Link to the tweet - https://twitter.com/ChrisBrownBills/status/755404476794765312

@ChrisBrownBills

@fishboy1986 Believe they see him purely as insurance. Offered minimum deal. Bush prob hoping for more.

I bet he won't sign if we only offer the vet mimimum. Not sure if not signing him is a good idea. Who else is avalible? Boobie Dixon? Cierre Wood?

If Karlos can't get in shape between last month (when he should have started) and the end of September, we've got bigger problems than his drug suspension.

if he shows up to OTAs 30lbs overweight with months of warning, and is popped twice for drugs in one year... the problems are there already, regardless of his readiness for week 5.

hes turned into a guy that you have to hope for the best and plan for the worst, because hes repeatedly shown the worst - though has flashed enough talent on the field to keep hoping.

Edited by NoSaint