Reggie Bush signing 1 year deal with Bills

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't imagine it's a good offer. We already get crap for having the highest paid RB in the league. Honestly though - i like it if we bring him in. Change of pace back who can catch. Karlos is the bruiser, McCoy the feature guy.

it wouldn't be a good offer. He played for like 2.5 mill last year.

We don't have the highest paid RB in the league though. Close. 2nd in overall contract amount, 4th in base pay and cap hit this year.

Can't imagine it's a good offer. We already get crap for having the highest paid RB in the league. Honestly though - i like it if we bring him in. Change of pace back who can catch. Karlos is the suspended concussion prone guy bruiser, McCoy the soon to be injured feature guy.

Fixed but I don't like Bush. All name no game which fits Rex but not winning.

One thing that didn't yet dawn on me but Reggie could be the answer in the return game as well. I keep forgetting that we went from a great return game to terrible over the last couple of years.

He hasn't done much as a return guy in a long time.

@john_wawrow

Back in the saddle. Hearing it's premature to suggest #Bills have made offer to RB Reggie Bush.

I agree with you this time John! I would rather them cycle in a younger pair of legs and maybe hit the jackpot but if Bush comes in so be it.

I just think its much tado about nothing. Karlos Williams is no doubt making an arse out of himself right now but this is a position on our team that is very deep.

Just dont want to see them grind Shady too much in preseason......let lots of backs touch the ball

No but he was a DYNAMIC returner. I remember being at the Monday Night Game in 2008 when he returned 2 punts for TDs. It was incredible (and LOUD).

he popped one in that cardinals playoff game (in addition to the long run) too, right?

and it was likewise loud.

I will echo my sentiment from when someone said fred jackson.

the idea of a vet (and guaranteed salary if on the roster week 1) surprises me. I figured it would be hope for Mccoy to be healthy out of the gate and split some carries between young guys.