Reggie Bush signing 1 year deal with Bills

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nothing against the guy, but i hope Bills can hold off on bringing another RB on. Put Gronkowski on PS and bring him if needed. heck Roman loves his heavy packages

Edited by 3rdand12

from his last full season - 2 years at his age is an eternity, but i think itll show a little more skill as a rb than most remember him for

I don't mean to knock his RB skills. I just honestly believe that the Bills have 4 better ball carriers (at this point). I shouldn't have called him useless. There are places that he could be a 2nd or 3rd back. I just don't think that Buffalo is one of them. I do however think that he can help the team.

I don't mean to knock his RB skills. I just honestly believe that the Bills have 4 better ball carriers (at this point). I shouldn't have called him useless. There are places that he could be a 2nd or 3rd back. I just don't think that Buffalo is one of them. I do however think that he can help the team.

Though you were kind of vocal, I think it's a perception most NFL fans have. He caught the label and it's hard to shake once you have it. I figured I couldn't watch the Miami highlights but could stomach the Detroit.

3000 yards over 3 seasons, at 4.5 a carry is a solid ball carrier - plus receiving.

I'm VERY skeptical of his age but he's a fun guy to watch when he's at his peak.

Though you were kind of vocal, I think it's a perception most NFL fans have. He caught the label and it's hard to shake once you have it. I figured I couldn't watch the Miami highlights but could stomach the Detroit.

3000 yards over 3 seasons, at 4.5 a carry is a solid ball carrier - plus receiving.

I'm VERY skeptical of his age but he's a fun guy to watch when he's at his peak.

He was one of my favorite players and my favorite (non-OSU) member of the Saints. I have concerns about his age and don't think that he really fits the power scheme. If they try to spread things out, to your point earlier, he can be very valuable. That's especially true on a vet minimum type of deal.

He was one of my favorite players and my favorite (non-OSU) member of the Saints. I have concerns about his age and don't think that he really fits the power scheme. If they try to spread things out, to your point earlier, he can be very valuable. That's especially true on a vet minimum type of deal.

are we still thinking Bills need another ?

Who's the 4th?

McCoy, Williams, Williams, Gillislee (when Karlos is back from suspension)

I really don't know. It sounds like they seem to be interested. I don't think it's necessary but will defer to them on this.

fair enough

McCoy, Williams, Williams, Gillislee (when Karlos is back from suspension)

I really don't know. It sounds like they seem to be interested. I don't think it's necessary but will defer to them on this.

J Williams hasn't played a snap in the NFL and none in college since 2014 is already better than Reggie Bush? How did you conclude that?

J Williams hasn't played a snap in the NFL and none in college since 2014 is already better than Reggie Bush? How did you conclude that?

I've been told that he could be as high as 2 on the depth chart this year (even with Karlos). They are incredibly high on him. I can guarantee that they aren't taking carries away from Jonathan Williams to give to Reggie Bush. Edited by Kirby Jackson

I've been told that he could be as high as 2 on the depth chart this year (even with Karlos). They are incredibly high on him. I can guarantee that they aren't taking carries away from Jonathan Williams to give to Reggie Bush.

number like when training camp opens?

But actually I was asking why you thought he was better than Bush right now. Based purely on hearing they are high onJW?

Edited by Mr. WEO

number like when training camp opens?

But actually I was asking why you thought he was better than Bush right now. Based purely on hearing they are high onJW?

Yeah, they were high when they drafted him but we're actually really surprised during OTA's. He was further along than they thought. He's going to play.

That optimism and my time watching Reggie in NOLA are what I'm basing it on. It may not be completely fair but I think that the Bills backs are good. Reggie can help this team but I just don't see it in a traditional role. If they sign him I hope that he plays great.

Yeah, they were high when they drafted him but we're actually really surprised during OTA's. He was further along than they thought. He's going to play.

That optimism and my time watching Reggie in NOLA are what I'm basing it on. It may not be completely fair but I think that the Bills backs are good. Reggie can help this team but I just don't see it in a traditional role. If they sign him I hope that he plays great.

Agreed