Ever Sit on Your Testicles?

Okay. I woke up at around 3:30 last night and needed to take a leak. I tried the cupping the junk method, first securing the seat to prevent for shifting (thanks JR), but I mistakenly cupped around the rear. It would have been fine, as there is enough room behind my ass for the reach, but I often pass gas when I am going pee. Especially when I am sitting down for a pee.

My upper-wrist/forearm took heavy farting fire during the pee. I did not like that. I'm thinking a frontal cup method would be better.

BTW...I asked my wife and she says I have long balls.

I have never in my life sat on a testis, but, I have given your predicament much thought & I think I have a solution.

Get yourself a fishing pole that comes in 2-3 sections. Throw out the upper section(s), they are too flimsy to handle your jewels. Attach a spinning real to the bottom (hefty) portion of the sack pole and load it with 100lb test line (don't go with clear line, could be dicey) Next you need to construct a collar/harness that is capable of holding the sack pole comfortably. Go to the store and buy a jock with an extra large sack sack.

When you plan to take a sitter slip the harness over your neck and let out enough line so that the sack sack is hanging midway between your navel and your junk. Place your sack into the sack sack & sit with 100% certainty that you will not be crushing one of your boys.

Thanks for your efforts, Beerball. I love the way we all stick together here. Good times and bad...

The only fly in the ointment is the fishing line acting like a tourniquet if it somehow got wrapped around his willy.

Good god, no.

Your Answer!!

Here's how the commercial pitch would go:

Marketing Director: "So Johnny, what product line are you working on?"

Johnny Hammersticks: "Well Frank, have you ever sat down to take a leak or even a **** and you accidentally crush one of your balls under your thigh?"

(Advertising and marketing guys all cross their legs at the same time)

Johnny : "Well, it's happened to me...and that's why we are introducing the new line of "Thong Dongs"...with a "Thong Dong" you have the freedom to take a dump given its open back end AND your balls are protected from sudden gravitational movement as you lower your ass to the seat. You can now pee or **** with the comfort of knowing your testis will be nicely cupped in your groin and avoid the embarrassment of howling in pain during a 2am pee break. Try the "ThongDong"...I did."

*applause*

41sFuvIPfxL.jpg

Your Answer!!

Here's how the commercial pitch would go:

Marketing Director: "So Johnny, what product line are you working on?"

Johnny Hammersticks: "Well Frank, have you ever sat down to take a leak or even a **** and you accidentally crush one of your balls under your thigh?"

(Advertising and marketing guys all cross their legs at the same time)

Johnny : "Well, it's happened to me...and that's why we are introducing the new line of "Thong Dongs"...with a "Thong Dong" you have the freedom to take a dump given its open back end AND your balls are protected from sudden gravitational movement as you lower your ass to the seat. You can now pee or **** with the comfort of knowing your testis will be nicely cupped in your groin and avoid the embarrassment of howling in pain during a 2am pee break. Try the "ThongDong"...I did."

*applause*

41sFuvIPfxL.jpg

testes

Okay. I woke up at around 3:30 last night and needed to take a leak. I tried the cupping the junk method, first securing the seat to prevent for shifting (thanks JR), but I mistakenly cupped around the rear. It would have been fine, as there is enough room behind my ass for the reach, but I often pass gas when I am going pee. Especially when I am sitting down for a pee.

Get a plastic ladle with a long handle. You can reach from behind to cup them without crop dusting your arm.

Or look into the Squatty Potty to raise your junk. http://www.squattypotty.com/

Yes. Be careful when you sitting on the toilet.

And look before you flush. You might have dropped your wallet.

If you have two testicles you would say "one or both"....but since you said "one or more of my testicles" I'm thinking you have three?

:worthy:

Tres huevos!

LMFAO ... This thread may have to go down (no pun intended) as one of the funniest ever...

I never knew how often my balls touched any sort of surface until I had the big V.... Sit down they hit the chair cushion... Pull your pants on they get mashed... Open the car door a little quickly they get bumped... This everyday incidental contact isn't even noticeable until the boys are swollen and sore...

Instead of sitting on the toilet, just sit on the edge of your bathtub and make sure your ass/balls are hanging *way* over the edge into the tub. Sure, your wife might get upset when she realizes that you're crapping and pissing in her bathtub. Just ignore her and keep doing it. The safety of your nads is the key thing, eh? :lol: You may need to come up with a way to flush your tub. :pirate:

It's threads like this that make me wonder why more women don't post on OTW. They'd get a real education

And then we'd get to enjoy Jeannie Bludgeonmelons starting threads like "Ever slam your breasts in a door?"

My upper-wrist/forearm took heavy farting fire during the pee. I did not like that. I'm thinking a frontal cup method would be better.

BTW...I asked my wife and she says I have long balls.

Thanks for your efforts, Beerball. I love the way we all stick together here. Good times and bad...

Good god, no.

I'm sorry, I tried to offer some constructive advice earlier in this thread, but, I've seen enough.

Are you out of your !@#$ing mind? WTF did you cup from behind? Not only is that forcing you to contort yourself, you are also susceptible to a sharting accident. Cup from the front, man, FROM THE FRONT. Stop making things harder than they need to be.

Now, grow a pair and sit like a man when you pee.

Wait, you want to sit on Johnny's testicles?

Apparently there is room for all!

I'm sorry, I tried to offer some constructive advice earlier in this thread, but, I've seen enough.

Are you out of your !@#$ing mind? WTF did you cup from behind? Not only is that forcing you to contort yourself, you are also susceptible to a sharting accident. Cup from the front, man, FROM THE FRONT. Stop making things harder than they need to be.

Now, grow a pair and sit like a man when you pee.

You're right. I went rogue and look what happened. Farted all over my arm fer chrissakes!

Thank goodness I have you all to guide me through life's mysteries and conundrums such as this right here.

Long balls be damned!!!!

When you're not sitting on them, are they dunking in the water? Maybe you should grab them when you go to sit and drape them over your thighs?

Now, let's not be ridiculous. This is a serious thread. There are those of us who suffer from this affliction, and we demand to be taken seriously!

No I havn't had that problem, but this seems like the right thread to bring this up, my dick keeps dunking in the water when I sit on the seat, that water is really cold, any suggestions?

And some wonder why women don't post on the is board... But I betcha they lurk and dream of guys like FiSD!

:nana::nana:

God... Why don't you just throw vinegar in my eyes!

:D

No I havn't had that problem, but this seems like the right thread to bring this up, my dick keeps dunking in the water when I sit on the seat, that water is really cold, any suggestions?

Hmmmm....similar problem. After the initial pee maybe flop that hog up on top of the toilet seat? Keep a coffee can next to the toilet for overflow. Circumcised or uncircumcised?

Dickectomy,

Have a plumber switch the water line to the tank from the cold line to a hot water line.