Ever Sit on Your Testicles?

Every once in a while, when sitting down on the toilet seat, I will sit right down on and squash one or more of my testicles. My wife came running yesterday when it happened, as she said she though one of the kids was hurting the dog (my pain squeal). Does anyone else have this problem?

I don't view myself as having unusually large or long balls, but I think they may be slightly above average. Although it only happens 5 or 6 times per year, I notice it happening more frequently when it is humid outside and things unavoidably stick to my thighs. My friend and colleague just suggested I apply baby powder regularly; especially during the summer when it is hot and humid.

Thoughts? Other helpful tips?

Every once in a while, when sitting down on the toilet seat, I will sit right down on and squash one or more of my testicles. My wife came running yesterday when it happened, as she said she though one of the kids was hurting the dog (my pain squeal). Does anyone else have this problem?

I don't view myself as having unusually large or long balls, but I think they may be slightly above average. Although it only happens 5 or 6 times per year, I notice it happening more frequently when it is humid outside and things unavoidably stick to my thighs. My friend and colleague just suggested I apply baby powder regularly; especially during the summer when it is hot and humid.

If you have two testicles you would say "one or both"....but since you said "one or more of my testicles" I'm thinking you have three?

:worthy:

My sack hangs in the middle, right where there is a giant hole in the toilet seat. The hole tends to be big enough for my sack to fit through. How on earth can your sack "stick" to your thigh? Even if moist, the weight of the balls prevent them from defying gravity.

If you don't plan on having any more kids, you could solve the problem by getting castrated. Plus your wife would probably enjoy a calmer you.

Have them cut off. Good solution. Common guys...this is serious!!!

My sack hangs in the middle, right where there is a giant hole in the toilet seat. The hole tends to be big enough for my sack to fit through. How on earth can your sack "stick" to your thigh? Even if moist, the weight of the balls prevent them from defying gravity.

Obviously, your coin purse isn't large or long enough for you to experience the "pendulum effect."

Scrotums stick to warm moist skin! I'm not a scientist, I just know they do. What the hell?!

So you're saying just "suck it up" and live with the excruciating pain of sitting on my balls? No preventative strategies? I have come here for advice. Chef Jim?

Its like stubbing your toe or cracking your elbow against something. No real way to prevent it, just kind of happens. But is more painful

Much more painful

If you don't plan on having any more kids, you could solve the problem by getting castrated. Plus your wife would probably enjoy a calmer you.

But then you'd have to wear one of those big plastic cones.

My theory is that you are too much of a front sitter on the toilet. Need to shift your weight back, like golf.

I thought about my technique. Even did a walk through today to ensure that my mechanics were in check. Typically when I sit on my bells, it's off to the side...like under hamstring.

My theory is that your wife has an evil plot against your boys.

Could be. We're not having any more babies, so maybe she wants to destroy my seed.

No, never done it.

Micro balls?

1. I have never sat on either of my testicles.

2. Johnny - perhaps you need a bigger toilet seat.

3. When urinating after waking up in the middle of the night, I always sit when I pee.

4. We are dealing with the "sliding to the side" toilet seat in our upstairs bathroom. It's because the seat is cheap. My wife bought it at Walmart for under $10.

Heard about this condition. Also known as "Thunder Thighs".

Damn. I thought biting my tongue was bad.

Tom Brady may have advice on this one.

Have you tried standing on the rim and squatting?

What does shower boy think?

Roids. Steroids is the cure.

Edited by SAMMY HANDWICH

4. We are dealing with the "sliding to the side" toilet seat in our upstairs bathroom. It's because the seat is cheap. My wife bought it at Walmart for under $10.

Get it fixed man.

My buddy Jason got his junk caught in the sliding toilet seat, and subsequently went cross-eyed. Got kicked by a mule when he was 7 and they went back to normal. I don't know...

But has Johnny Hammersticks ever sat on either of yours?

I'm not willing to rule anything out at this point.

I have never in my life sat on a testis, but, I have given your predicament much thought & I think I have a solution.

Get yourself a fishing pole that comes in 2-3 sections. Throw out the upper section(s), they are too flimsy to handle your jewels. Attach a spinning real to the bottom (hefty) portion of the sack pole and load it with 100lb test line (don't go with clear line, could be dicey) Next you need to construct a collar/harness that is capable of holding the sack pole comfortably. Go to the store and buy a jock with an extra large sack sack.

When you plan to take a sitter slip the harness over your neck and let out enough line so that the sack sack is hanging midway between your navel and your junk. Place your sack into the sack sack & sit with 100% certainty that you will not be crushing one of your boys.

I have never in my life sat on a testis, but, I have given your predicament much thought & I think I have a solution.

Get yourself a fishing pole that comes in 2-3 sections. Throw out the upper section(s), they are too flimsy to handle your jewels. Attach a spinning real to the bottom (hefty) portion of the sack pole and load it with 100lb test line (don't go with clear line, could be dicey) Next you need to construct a collar/harness that is capable of holding the sack pole comfortably. Go to the store and buy a jock with an extra large sack sack.

When you plan to take a sitter slip the harness over your neck and let out enough line so that the sack sack is hanging midway between your navel and your junk. Place your sack into the sack sack & sit with 100% certainty that you will not be crushing one of your boys.

A Rube Goldberg idea at its best. :thumbsup:

Or just be a man and hold your sack in your hands as you sit down.