Jeff Fisher- why does this man still have a job?

major

Atta boy, make the thread about what you want! Nevermind the OP's question was about something completely different. Here are some other threads you could derail:

Who shot JFK?

-Who cares, that's the past. The real question is why the Ryans assassinated our chances of winning.

Should we sign Freeney?

- With Rex as the HC, it doesn't matter who we bring in.

What is the GDP of Sri Lanka?

- I heard that place makes a lot of shoes. You know who is against shoes? Rex Ryan. I don't like that guy

:lol: Brilliant.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Atta boy, make the thread about what you want! Nevermind the OP's question was about something completely different. Here are some other threads you could derail:

Who shot JFK?

-Who cares, that's the past. The real question is why the Ryans assassinated our chances of winning.

Should we sign Freeney?

- I heard that place makes a lot of shoes. You know who is against shoes? Rex Ryan. I don't like that guy

Way to one-up me on the derailment.

My question was relevant. It's a Bills board. OP brought up a HC who doesn't deserve a HC gig. We have one of those, too. So I brought it up.

The LA RAMS should have done a complete reboot in LA. Should have fired Fisher. His NFL record is 166-152-1. He's also a QB killer. Why draft a new QB and put him under this guy?

Also, Rex Ryan is 54-58. Why does this guy still have a job?

In a league where the 54-58 guy has a job, of course the 166-152 guy should have a job!

The short answer is that the NFL tends to be very cautious and conservative, and once a guy establishes a resume of being an NFL head coach, he is perceived by many in the sport as qualified for the job, even if he's not.

Also, Rex talks a good game, which can be effective.

Just curious on the Rex talks a good game. And how it is effective? Sure the bobbleheads on TV love watching him spit out quotes

He cannot back up on the field. One of his best was after he got hired was improving the dominant D he inherited. How did that work out? His gameday management reminds me of Jauron, or worse. he threw a couple of his players under the bus. One deservedly so. yet for some reason never pulled him in a single game. or better yet benched him.

Some here even the drunkest kool aid drinkers know he is

A look at me and my HUGE persona kind of dude. Talking S**t is great if you back it up in the W column.

Right now,he has the biggestnmouth in the coaching ranks. And is out coached all the time by quality HC's.

he will never lead the Bills to the promised land. A friggin wildcard game if that even happens would shock me.

Who shot JFK?

Should we sign Freeney?

This is not funny, because two of the three points are legitimate.

I mention it because a Super Bowl coach with a winning record is of course going to find employment. Jeff Fisher is highly regarded around the league. I find this whole topic odd

Sort of the Old Boys Network!!!! Jeff Fischer is is an average coach.

The short answer is that the NFL tends to be very cautious and conservative, and once a guy establishes a resume of being an NFL head coach, he is perceived by many in the sport as qualified for the job, even if he's not.

Also, Rex talks a good game, which can be effective.

Yes he is qualified because they only consider the opinions of people who count not unwashed masses of fans whose only purpose is to watch commercials.

We need a new league where fans use 900 numbers to have decisions made.