NFL Schedule out Thursday

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but it's not about the weather...it's about playing at home late in the season when hopefully fighting for the playoffs

That's the part I'm most worried about. I couldn't give half of a brown Crayola about the weather. I just wanna see some meaningful games.

Dude, you never disappoint.

I guess I'll see you guys for the Cardinals game. Take it easy on my middle son as he is a Cardinals fanatic since he he was 7 when the Cards had the SB here in Tampa. Fitzy rented a house in my neighborhood and we were able to meet him.

We always have to come in September as my Dad is a snowbird and comes down to us in FL in October.

Looks like a favorable schedule to me!! I live a few miles from the Levi's stadium and would have liked to see this game live. Oh well, the Bills have lost every road game I've been to so probably for the best. :doh:

Edit.. duh.. just saw they are playing in Oakland.. I'll definitely make up the trip to see that game. I am not predicting the end of the road game losses though.

Edited by Meark

Looks like a favorable schedule to me!! I live a few miles from the Levi's stadium and would have liked to see this game live. Oh well, the Bills have lost every road game I've been to so probably for the best. :doh:

Edit.. duh.. just saw they are playing in Oakland.. I'll definitely make up the trip to see that game. I am not predicting the end of the road game losses though.

We'll still see the SF game live, just in our jammies on a Sunday morning. You can enjoy the game in what used to be O.com, i'll stay safe in my humble SF house.

Did not know about the opening game. You got me there. I got some news about something bigger from a source concerning the Bills which should come out shortly that will get the stadium talk going again.

How short is shortly?

Watch: Bills Return to Primetime in 2016 (2:12)

Check out a full breakdown of Buffalo's 2016 schedule, including when the team will appear in primetime.

Rex Ryan: Reaction to the 2016 Schedule (10:54)
Bills head coach Rex Ryan sits down on The John Murphy Show to share his thoughts on the team's 2016 regular season schedule.

@buffalobills

Merry Christmas, you guys! All you need to know about the 2016 schedule: http://bufbills.co/PmldbQ

CgDBabtUUAUrbwy.jpg