NFL Schedule out Thursday

I predict a West Coast roadie for the opener (maybe Oakland).

TNF on the road at NE

TNF on the road at NE coming off of a west coast game and NE coming off of their bye. :bag:

Seriously though one of the main things I am interested in tonight is how many games do the Bills play against teams with more rest. That and when the 49ers game is as that is the one I want to attend this year.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year was from a source that I will not be using again. Chances are the Bills will host a Thursday night game. I really don't want/like night games.I would rather see the Bills host 4pm games Early in the season.

Yeah, that would be nice!

The Panthers and Broncos will kickoff the 2016 NFL season

The 2016 NFL schedule is going to be released at 8 p.m. ET. Follow here for the latest updates, news and rumors.

FWIW:

@WGR550

WGR 550 Retweeted NFL Schedule Rumors

Bills to close out season at the Jets

@nflskedrumors

TNF on the road at NE coming off of a west coast game and NE coming off of their bye. :bag:

Seriously though one of the main things I am interested in tonight is how many games do the Bills play against teams with more rest. That and when the 49ers game is as that is the one I want to attend this year.

Yep- I guarantee we will get the Pats coming off a bye or we have a short week to prepare. Some little advantage that will go to them. it is like the olden days against Miami where we never hosted them in the late fall/winter, always early in the season.