NFL Schedule out Thursday

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do people actually watch a 3 hour show about the !@#$ing schedule? Guess I'll just go to buffalobills.com tomorrow, and be a-ok.

The show is a farce...at 8:01 p.m. all of the teams' websites will have their full schedules up.

The Bills just do not get night games.

The league has to make sure that Jacksonville gets 2-3 home night games every year for some reason but the Bills cannot get one.

I hope this changes this season but I doubt it. They might get a road MNF game, and of course they will be in TNF on the road somewhere.

I'm pretty excited about the teams on the schedule this season. I've always liked the Cardinals so it's cool to see them coming to Buffalo, because it doesn't happen very often. In fact, the entire NFC West is interesting to me. Same with the AFC North. Should make for a lot of fun games with good atmospheres.

The Bills just do not get night games.

The league has to make sure that Jacksonville gets 2-3 home night games every year for some reason but the Bills cannot get one.

I hope this changes this season but I doubt it. They might get a road MNF game, and of course they will be in TNF on the road somewhere.

It might have something to do with people seeming to die every time we have a night game. But you're the Fun Police, you knew that.