NFL Schedule out Thursday

Yea, right. How trustworthy is this source?

this below is 100% trustworthy.

100% SOURCE FROM SOMEONE WHO KNOWS

WE OPEN BALTIMORE. NOT SURE IF HOME OR AWAY.

its away. according to what we'd play.

Edited by Boyst62

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a relatively soft back 6. You have to beat MIA/NYJ/JAX/CLE if you want to be a playoff team, and Oakland/Pitt might be the wild card teams. Would be quite an interesting schedule if its right

they are trying to ruin everything. 3 day draft day in late April sucks. If it's not broken, don't fix it

I say we stretch the draft out to 7 days and do one round at a time, and completely make all of us want to put a gun to our head. They are trying to overkill everything. I'll wait until one of you knuckleheads (i say that affectionately of course) posts it in like.3 seconds after released and review for all of 5 seconds.

Honestly, i just want to plan with my boys which September home game we are flying up for and start my marketing campaign with all of my uncles, cousins, and nephews to make the event bigger this year. Last year we had 18 go together, and a couple others came before for the tailgating. My highlight for the fall. I really need to get to Hammers lot this year to meet some of you guys.

I say we stretch the draft out to 7 days and do one round at a time, and completely make all of us want to put a gun to our head. They are trying to overkill everything. I'll wait until one of you knuckleheads (i say that affectionately of course) posts it in like.3 seconds after released and review for all of 5 seconds.

Honestly, i just want to plan with my boys which September home game we are flying up for and start my marketing campaign with all of my uncles, cousins, and nephews to make the event bigger this year. Last year we had 18 go together, and a couple others came before for the tailgating. My highlight for the fall. I really need to get to Hammers lot this year to meet some of you guys.

24X7X365! Welcome to the NFL where there is no real Offseason.

Ahh this is the moment each year where posters start talking about how hard our schedule is based, somehow, on the order of games even though they already knew our opponents. I look forward to it every April.

0-19!!!!!

Ahh this is the moment each year where posters start talking about how hard our schedule is based, somehow, on the order of games even though they already knew our opponents. I look forward to it every April.

All I know is that we need to lose against Arizona to help our chances.